Captain
# 31
12-08-2012, 05:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by marc8219 View Post
I had to Google this to find out what it was and apparently its the most popular YT video ever.
Almost a billion views now.

Quote:
Still haven't watched it and don't plan to ever watch anything that is K-pop.
PSY is Bizarro #1 as far as K-Pop is concerned. If I had to choose between him and Kara... well, as nice as Kara look thanks to their Apgujeong-clinic plastic surgery I'd go with PSY.

Anyway, it's doubtful he'll maintain his international fame past this song so I think putting the emote in would be like putting in the dance from Asereje.

There'd be more reason to put in the YMCA dance, really.
# 32
12-08-2012, 09:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwadsdwad View Post
Meh you are confusing me...

I really dislike off-topic, off-genre and inappropriate emotes. It ruins the immersion and makes whatever the game it is seem like its not taking itself seriously.

I can see this particular emote doing well on something like hello kitty online but should it be part of Trek? No.

I think there are far more better and appropriate emotes to add before something like this at the very least.
Immersion in this game? Seriousness? You must jest. There is more shoot first talk second in this game then TOS. There is no true immersive part of this game. The shoot them up take in this game was not the basis of star trek. Every situation in this gfame except for one part where you choose a ferengi's fate ( you all know you shoot her.. Dont even try saying otherwise you fkn liers lol). The level of exploration and contact with new species is rediculous and most of the time instead of diplomacy is finished with a torp spread. There is more combat in sto then JJ TREK.

OPPA KLINGON STYLE...Q'PLA!
Proud Fleet Commander in Garfon's Renegades!
Proud Leader of the Massive Chaos Group
Proud Listener of Subspace-Radio.net The Voice of Star Trek Online.
http://massivechaos.enjin.com/
Lieutenant
# 33
12-13-2012, 05:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sollvax View Post
What would you guys think of a Gangnam style emote ??
Love It! I want one !
Career Officer
# 34
12-13-2012, 05:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lewstelamon01 View Post
Overdone. I vote no.
Agreed - sick of it already and sick of hearing about it.

STAR TREK BATTLES - HIGH DPS PLAYERS NEED NOT APPY
Starfleet Veteran
# 35
12-13-2012, 09:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dariusmajere View Post
Immersion in this game? Seriousness? You must jest. There is more shoot first talk second in this game then TOS. There is no true immersive part of this game. The shoot them up take in this game was not the basis of star trek. Every situation in this gfame except for one part where you choose a ferengi's fate ( you all know you shoot her.. Dont even try saying otherwise you fkn liers lol). The level of exploration and contact with new species is rediculous and most of the time instead of diplomacy is finished with a torp spread. There is more combat in sto then JJ TREK.

OPPA KLINGON STYLE...Q'PLA!
I vote no and have nothing to do with it. First IMO this post should be in 10 forward not in this forum. Second, there are many more emotes much better than this 3rd world ugly lyrics. Third, why create political controversy when a third world singer bashes America...in his words, PSY rapped: "Kill those f---ing Yankees who have been torturing Iraqi captives... Kill their daughters, mothers, daughters-in-law and fathers."

Is this what gets idolized? So sad when things are ignored by most and what some idolize and send countless of US dollars others to enrich their pockets dont know the real truth. Just my opinion and salute others who disagree since this is America and I love this nation....unlike this punk who made millions out of us (Yankees) already
Rihannsu
# 36
12-13-2012, 09:16 AM
Yeah I have to agree with Crusader there. Psy may be a good rapper, but he's not a good person.
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Survivor of Romulus
# 37
12-13-2012, 10:14 AM
No rapper is a "good " person

look at Ice T
Vanilla ice
Doctor G
Ray Zorr

All hate police and talk about "slapping" their women

Rappers are pretty much by definition Bad people

but its a catchy dance move (and as an emote belongs either in this area or "Art" )
#
Captain
# 38
12-13-2012, 10:18 AM
He is not a good rapper, I watched some of this for the first time yesterday and turned it off after 20 seconds, it was so horrible I couldn't stand it anymore. Really sad to see how low society has sunken that garbage like this could be so popular. So no we don't need this nonsense in game.

I think it could be just part of the fad where everyone likes horrible singers like that Chinese guy from American Idol that was popular for being horrible to.
Starfleet Veteran
# 39
12-13-2012, 10:21 AM
I watched a gangnam video on youtube and I can't bring myself to call it a "dance". I could see better dance style watching zombies in 28 Days Later.
Survivor of Romulus
# 40
12-13-2012, 10:22 AM
There are no Zombies in 28 days later (those are "infected" humans )

and they don't dance at all