Survivor of Romulus
# 1 Breen Chel Grett.... anyone?
12-09-2012, 10:15 PM
Anyone feel like posting pics of their Chel Grett?
Career Officer
# 2
12-10-2012, 05:10 AM
Not many people want to spend lobi for something they can get for free in a month, give it time.

Though I would like to know from anyone who has one, if the engine trails are bugged on the real thing like the holoemitter's? Holoemitter uses Federation style blue/red trails now for some reason.
Career Officer
# 3
12-13-2012, 04:02 PM
(looks like the dumb dumb of the other breen thread threw a tantrum and closed it lol)

I have only spent a few lobi since they were left over from a previous purchase to get a few more glossy photographs....but my rig was in the shop for three night and I've missed out on a few races.
But i digress. No I don't have any pictures yet, but I'll post a few once I get it after Christmas. (after i've done enough races..)
Lieutenant
# 4
12-14-2012, 09:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by apocalypse2001 View Post
(looks like the dumb dumb of the other breen thread threw a tantrum and closed it lol)
I'm guessing you were reffering to me, and no its still open.
Career Officer
# 5
12-14-2012, 09:41 AM
I was crazy enough to get it ahead of time

( burn away if it makes you feel good about yourselves)

I am however not good at posting links to pics, so if you want you may see it ingame!

I use the breen set of course so I couldnt tell you ( I am at work ) if the trails are bugged when normal engines are equipped. For now I have a nice blue icy trail.

I can check later on and edit this post