Rihannsu
# 11
11-30-2012, 07:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by avarseir View Post
OMG.. wouldn't that be rotten by now? Quick dispose of them or risk salmonella poisoning!!
They sell for a nice price! hehe. And yeah, I have a lot of them myself.

Why? Unlike most food items they give combat buffs.
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Ensign
As this years "Q" winter Wonderland is already in full swing and would be difficult to do, I would like to Suggest that Next Year for the festivities that they add in a Floor Trophy(s) for your Ships lounge. As either an accolade/comendation? Or Purchaseable through holiday items for the winter wonderland event

I.E. A Christmas Tree with presents underneath (Feds)

I.E. A Snowman Overlord with a hole in his head (KDF)

Or Both for Each. Maybe make them purchasable with Holiday Items like the Coats. This seems like a more appropriate idea than an UNANIMATED Snowman pet that sits there and melts after winter wonderland ends. It would be nice to have this year, but i realize that it takes a lot of coding to add something like this in, so i put it in the suggestions box for it's consideration for next year. But if you can make it happen i am sure that plenty of players would certainly be appreciative, me included!

Would be nice to have friends over in your Ships lounge and sip earl grey tea by the tree, Or open a barrel of blood wine and reminisce on how you took down the snowman overlord with ease.

I'm actually surprised that you guys didn't consider this idea sooner but here it is to think about.

Thanks for your consideration in advance!

Sincerely, Vice Admiral Bicen Takeilund
Career Officer
# 13
12-13-2012, 05:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordbicen View Post
As this years "Q" winter Wonderland is already in full swing and would be difficult to do,
If you look at the date on the post above yours, you will note that these suggestions were made before the event started. That happens to me too
I'll sell you some weapons from New Romulus. Never fired, only dropped once.
Captain
# 14
12-13-2012, 06:16 PM
Snowballing Ferengi? I could get behind that...
http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o633/centersolace/189cux9khvl6ojpg_zpsca7ccff0.jpg

So inhumane superweapons, mass murder, and canon nonsense is okay, but speedos are too much for some people.
Ensign
# 15
12-13-2012, 06:17 PM
As i stated in my opening, the event is in "full swing" I didnt have forum access before the event started, But a good idea is "STILL" a good idea, even if it does arrive a little late in the game.

And i also stated that they could use this as an idea to implement in FUTURE EVENTS, so i dont really see a problem.

So technically your post is only stating the obvious of what i already said, but thanks for pointing it out.