Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Career Officer
Hi,

"Console - Tactical - Directed Energy Distribution Manifold Mk XI" (blue/rare quality) isn't able to boost the damage of the "Kinetic Cutting Beam Mk XII [Dmg]x3". It would be the only reason (besides flying a "rainbow-beam-boat") to use that console on a ship.

I hope this isn't working as intended, because the power-level adjusts the damage correctly. If that console would boost the Kinetic Cutting Beam and the romulan Experimental Plasma Array, this would be great for balancing the player-classes.

EDIT: I just checked the Omega 2-piece Bonus, Tetryon-Glider is applied to the Cutting Beam. Why does it get a Bonus for Energy-Weapons, when it doesn't get a Bonus for beeing a Beam-Weapon?
First one half of the so called Community complains: "Give us instant access to all veteran rewards, for going lifetime.", then the other half of the same Community complains: "I've earned 1000 Day membership, I want a special reward.".
Stop complaining, if it is enough for you, you could have the "Captains Table" for the real veterans, I don't want access to another dead social zone...

Last edited by torsten1009; 12-14-2012 at 03:18 AM.