Republic Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 807
# 31
12-09-2012, 10:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wraithshadow13 View Post
Will the cannibal tribble eat the romulan tribble? I'd rather not have it stuck in my inventory and my reman officer could use a tribble to call his own but he can't hold this one apparently.
Cannibal tribble won't eat the "premium" tribbles, just the random ones.
-------------
ISE ISE Ba-bee. "If you got the Borg yo... I'll solve 'em check out this shot while my torpedos dissolve 'em"
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 17
# 32
12-10-2012, 01:22 PM
When do we get these lovely Tribbles? It says they should be available now, but I definitely played about 3 hours worth on Tribble (including a good few missions on New Romulus) and still don't have it. I've checked and double checked every tab.

I know it's only a Tribble, but I like Tribbles
Rihannsu
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,762
# 33
12-10-2012, 02:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dfawkes View Post
When do we get these lovely Tribbles? ...
The Mol'Rihan Tribble is already available (has been for days, since the OP).

Quote:
If eligible, to claim your reward, log into STO (Holodeck) and visit the in-game C-Store from your minimap. Once in the C-Store, select the "Items" tab from the left and scroll down until you see the reward. Click on it and then click the "claim" button towards the lower-right section of the store. This is an account-wide reward that can be claimed on all current and future Federation and Klingon characters.
If these instructions aren't working for you, then I recommend you open a Support ticket:

https://support.perfectworld.com/

Good luck!


You can find/contact me in game as @PatricianVetinari. Original Join Date: Feb 2010.
Need Help with Ship's Power? Check out my Ship Power Guide and Calculator.
Empire Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 2,202
# 34
12-11-2012, 05:32 AM
Yet another tribble? I'm sorry i don't need one more, the last one is already a pain to keep since you can't even give it to your bridge officers. And anyway, it's just completely pointless. You shouldn't promise rewards when they're so disappointing, we'd test the new season anyway.
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 17
# 35
12-12-2012, 12:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordhavelock View Post
If these instructions aren't working for you, then I recommend you open a Support ticket:

https://support.perfectworld.com/

Good luck!

Ah, righto. First time I'll have had dealing with Support, hope this goes well. Thanks for the advice
Rihannsu
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,762
# 36
12-12-2012, 12:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dfawkes View Post
Ah, righto. First time I'll have had dealing with Support, hope this goes well. Thanks for the advice
I've worked with the PW Support a couple times now, and in all cases I've been satisfied with the outcome.

The only real complaint I have, turns into a tip for you: Their system has the dumb quirk in that if the Support Person responds to your ticket, even just to ask you a follow-up question, the ticket goes into a "Solved" state, where if you don't respond within a certain amount of time (2-4 days?), the ticket permanently closes even if the problem isn't actually resolved. Fortunately, if you reply at all to your ticket, it toggles it back to in-progress and it won't auto-close. (Also, if it does close, you can always open another ticket.)

So my tip is, be vigilant. Check your Support ticket daily. If you see it's been toggled to Solved, click on it and read the latest update. If that actually solves the problem, go ahead and say so and check the Solved box to Yes. If it doesn't, reply as much and they'll continue to work on it.

Another tip, coming from me as someone who's been in technical support for over 15 years: Remember you're not their only customer, and that there's a real live person on the other end of that ticket trying to help you out. Be patient and kind. It sometimes takes days for a response, but they will get to you. One problem I had took a few months of back-n-forth responses between the GM and I, but they DID fix it and reward to me my missing item (it was a contest reward from Champions, but same Support system).

Anyway, I've had good results from their Support (except that quirk about auto-closing tickets, which, for what it's worth, when I complained abou it, the GM says they don't like either... )

Again, good luck!

You can find/contact me in game as @PatricianVetinari. Original Join Date: Feb 2010.
Need Help with Ship's Power? Check out my Ship Power Guide and Calculator.
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 17
# 37
12-14-2012, 07:24 AM
Thanks for the advice I always reply as soon as I can when I get more information, and I try to remain polite as much as I can. So far I've been told that if I don't have it, I won't receive it. I did say I could give them screenshots from my log of completed missions that prove I was on for long enough, so hopefully they should be able to resolve the issue.

One thing I did wonder is if it wasn't assigned because I was playing as the deadline passed, and I did it all in one block - I played for about 3 hours, with the first half before the deadline and the last half after. Do you think that'd affect it? I did ask this in the support ticket too of course, as that does seem like the most likely source of the problem.

Fingers crossed it'll be fixed soon
Rihannsu
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,762
# 38
12-14-2012, 10:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dfawkes View Post
...So far I've been told that if I don't have it, I won't receive it. I did say I could give them screenshots from my log of completed missions that prove I was on for long enough, so hopefully they should be able to resolve the issue.

One thing I did wonder is if it wasn't assigned because I was playing as the deadline passed, and I did it all in one block - I played for about 3 hours, with the first half before the deadline and the last half after. Do you think that'd affect it? I did ask this in the support ticket too of course, as that does seem like the most likely source of the problem...
Hmm... I suppose if you were playing over the deadline it might have "dinked" their records. If you've got screen shots with log times showing the required testing time-quantity having been done before the deadline, then I'd consider you in like Flynn, and I would hope they'd fix it for you. >shrug< Only they know. >crosses-fingers<

You can find/contact me in game as @PatricianVetinari. Original Join Date: Feb 2010.
Need Help with Ship's Power? Check out my Ship Power Guide and Calculator.
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 12
# 39
12-21-2012, 04:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dfawkes View Post
Thanks for the advice I always reply as soon as I can when I get more information, and I try to remain polite as much as I can. So far I've been told that if I don't have it, I won't receive it. I did say I could give them screenshots from my log of completed missions that prove I was on for long enough, so hopefully they should be able to resolve the issue.

One thing I did wonder is if it wasn't assigned because I was playing as the deadline passed, and I did it all in one block - I played for about 3 hours, with the first half before the deadline and the last half after. Do you think that'd affect it? I did ask this in the support ticket too of course, as that does seem like the most likely source of the problem.

Fingers crossed it'll be fixed soon
I have to ask you, dfawkes. Did you finally get your tribble? I've run into the same problem myself. I know that I played over an hour and a half during the first hours of the Season 7 Test Weekend and have checked my Item tab under the C-Store just about everyday since the reward was announced. Still no tribble. Even went through a round with PW's "wonderful" customer service and all they can tell me is that my account doesn't qualify for it.

Good luck to you, dfawkes, if you haven't received it yet.
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:35 AM.