Career Officer
# 11
12-14-2012, 11:11 AM
I'm really annoyed they removed these, luckily I had two ships fully equipped but I really wanted them across all 9 of my toons and not just the two. I don't want the fleet weapons as I can't be arsed having to spend so much provisioning them, fleet progress is slow enough without that.
Join date is wrong, I've actually been around since Beta.
99 little bugs in the code, 99 little bugs.
Take one down, patch it around.
127 little bugs in the code...
Ensign
# 12
12-14-2012, 12:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdiederichs View Post
Besides the Fleet advanced and Fleet Elite space Ultra Rare MK XII weapons have SOOOOoooo much more DPS then the purple MK XII <borg> weapons that they more then make up for the loss of the old proc.
Ohhh that makes sense. Yeah I am mostly looking for a better way to get MK XII weapons. My small fleet doesn't have a high enough tier for me to look into these yet thanks for pointing them out.
Ensign
# 13
12-14-2012, 01:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdiederichs View Post
It was reported and acknowledged by the devs that the <Borg> proc didn't not always work correctly. So there are no plans to re-introduce these weapons into the Omega Reputation system store.
Yes I am aware of this issue. But they reworked and reintroduced the ground weapons so I had been wondering about the state of the space ones...