Career Officer
# 31
12-14-2012, 04:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thay8472 View Post
you want me to mail the stuff to the address at the top of this page?
Sure that would work great.

Click here for my Foundry tutorial on Creating A Custom Interior Map.
Captain
# 32
12-14-2012, 04:55 PM
I can send you my main toon, Captain Stunshock, if you want. Basically, you just want the .jpeg from the screenshot folder? I haven't looked in the foundry since this export stuff came online (though it is a sweet idea).
He'll have to be in his standard uniform, since the DS9 Admiral coat doesn't appear to be in the Foundry.

I also have an Admiral Rykon as an unseen character that issues the orders for my missions. I haven't created him yet, but he was going to appear in the next one, so I can create him for you if you want and send him as well.

And a Captain Dirgon of the galaxy Class U.S.S. Kadomo I can send you.

A Romulan Strike Team, Missing Farmers and an ancient base on a Klingon Border world. But what connects them? Find out in my First Foundary mission: 'The Jeroan Farmer Escapade'

Last edited by grylak; 12-14-2012 at 05:29 PM.
Career Officer
# 33
12-14-2012, 06:21 PM
Sure, feel free to send them all over.

Just make sure you are sending the costume data which should have a name something like "Costume_Nagorak_Ronny Borg_Headshotstyle_Default_01_343141975.jpg".

Also if you could provide a short blurb about them that would be helpful (just one or two sentences is fine). I can't absolutely promise to use everyone, but I will try my best. Don't go too far out of your way though, just in case (like don't write up a full page description or something).

To be completely honest, I am not totally sure when this mission will be completed. My goal was to have it finished for the current Foundry contest, but right now it's not looking promising since the end date is only 5 days away. I'll keep you guys posted though.

Click here for my Foundry tutorial on Creating A Custom Interior Map.
Captain
# 34
12-15-2012, 08:37 AM
I've sent you those three characters to the email on the previous page.

A Romulan Strike Team, Missing Farmers and an ancient base on a Klingon Border world. But what connects them? Find out in my First Foundary mission: 'The Jeroan Farmer Escapade'