Lt. Commander
# 1 mismatched nacelles
12-15-2012, 04:13 PM
On my deep space science vessel (mirror - don't know if that matters), the fore end of the nacelles differ somewhat.

See the starboard nacelles? They have something about them that's different that the plain-looking appearance of the port nacelle.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y13...ps23c3b433.jpg

My best guess is that it's the area that the energy collects or draws into collectors by the siphon energy BOff skill. That's where the energy stream seems to go when I activate it.
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-15-2012, 04:18 PM
Looks like the starboard nacelle is missing a texture map.
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-15-2012, 04:22 PM
Oh, and I'm sorry if this is in the wrong forum. wunjee got me thinking it might be a graphical error. I guess that's why I put on the effects to show contrast.
Lt. Commander
# 4
12-15-2012, 04:33 PM
It's definitely a graphics error with the ship. The nacelle's not mapped properly and is missing textures.
Starfleet Veteran
# 5
12-15-2012, 04:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by princedimwit View Post
Oh, and I'm sorry if this is in the wrong forum. wunjee got me thinking it might be a graphical error. I guess that's why I put on the effects to show contrast.
Welcome to STO. Get used to it. It ain't gonna be the last funky graphic you see on the ship models. As far as reporting it, save yourself the aggravation. Cryptic will only insult your intelligence, and say there's nothing wrong with texture map.
Career Officer
# 6
12-18-2012, 04:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkilczewski View Post
Welcome to STO. Get used to it. It ain't gonna be the last funky graphic you see on the ship models. As far as reporting it, save yourself the aggravation. Cryptic will only insult your intelligence, and say there's nothing wrong with texture map.
It's "working as intended."
Career Officer
# 7
12-18-2012, 11:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkilczewski View Post
Yeah... Blame STO.

This is what he gets for letting his Chief Engineer drink during refits. Even Kirk refused to let Scotty near a bottle while in Spacedock.
Plaque by Voporak
I love nice long walks in the country.
Especially if they're taken by people who annoy me!