Career Officer
# 51
12-15-2012, 07:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by defcon1776 View Post
It appears that some missions have been 'loot nerfed'. Several missions that were dropping pretty good loot now drop nothing.
I think they still have a 'loot limit' built in to Foundry content (IE fter getting so many drops/xp from playing Foundry missions, a 29 hour timer kicks in; and until that ounts down t zero agan, you won't get xp or loot from Found\ry play (again, you'll always get te 480 Dil and 50 FM from the wrapper every 30 minutes - just nothing else from inside the missions themselves.)
Formerly known as Armsman from June 2008 to June 20, 2012 http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=91861979000&dateline=  1340755546
PWE Drone says, "Your STO community as you have known it is ended...Display names are irrelevant...Any further sense of community is irrelevant...Resistance is futile...You will be assimilated..."
Captain
# 52
12-15-2012, 07:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by crypticarmsman View Post
you'll always get te 480 Dil and 50 FM from the wrapper every 30 minutes - just nothing else from inside the missions themselves.)
Actually, it's 960 now. Go play!
Lieutenant
# 53
12-15-2012, 08:29 PM
the worst part about foundry missions are the painfully slow loading screans, 1 mission , can't remember the name, but after loading 14 different screens, I determined that foundry missions are no joy no matter what the carrot at the end of the stick is
Captain
# 54
12-16-2012, 10:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bullschizzy View Post
the worst part about foundry missions are the painfully slow loading screans, 1 mission , can't remember the name, but after loading 14 different screens, I determined that foundry missions are no joy no matter what the carrot at the end of the stick is
This is a new problem with season 7. Prior to this season, our loading screens were fairly comparable to Cryptic maps. They were certainly shorter than ESD's loading screen. Now they are much longer.

Hopefully it's a bug that soon gets fixed, especially since players are giving us negative reviews about loading screens. We can't do anything about it, except maybe not put details into our maps.
Captain
# 55
12-16-2012, 05:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kirksplat View Post
This is a new problem with season 7. Prior to this season, our loading screens were fairly comparable to Cryptic maps. They were certainly shorter than ESD's loading screen. Now they are much longer.

Hopefully it's a bug that soon gets fixed, especially since players are giving us negative reviews about loading screens. We can't do anything about it, except maybe not put details into our maps.
I've found load times are up across the board. Foundry was impacted more, but it's not only a foundry issue.

Still on the plus side, it slows people down so missions are more likely to qualify for the 15 minute timer. 2 minutes of play time 13 minutes of loading screen, boom, qualified mission haha. Ok, maybe that's not really an upside.
Captain
# 56
12-16-2012, 05:24 PM
I've only found the load times to be a problem in missions where you're only on a map for a minute to do something that could have been done in a dialog window.