Rihannsu
# 11
12-15-2012, 10:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by erei1 View Post
For some reason it doesn't show on the map (never did), so I tell people where to go. In french, that's it^^
It's in front of the transporter room, in the corridor to the middle of ESD. There are 2 doors in front of each other, it's one of them (the one on your right if you are coming from the transporter room). If you use the "v"key or the scan button it should work. It did when I released the mission^^

I've translated the mission in english months ago, but not published it. My english is not really good, and I need to be sure everything is fine before releasing it, or I'll probably get bashed.

I've tested the mission several time, even yesterday, and everything is working. Yesterday some loading time were really long, and some ships vanish in the end (same bug than with the ships in the narendra patrol mission, probably because it's the same ships), but it's working. For some reason the vanishing ship count as "dead".

Thanks for trying anyway, that was nice of you

I didn't put it was a french mission in the description. I use the "french" option in the editor however, and the french description should make it quite obvious^^
I checked yesterday, and the mission doesn't show up using "custom + english" or just "custom" filter. you really need to use "custom + french" filter.
Yeah I forgot to mention that I had to use custom + french to find it.

Oh and I found the entry point. It's a door in the hallway near the transporter.
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Rihannsu
# 12
12-15-2012, 06:48 PM
Well I finished the mission. I like it. Not sure what was going on sometimes, but it was fun overall.

planete inconnue: you have the wrong Undine labeled Captain.

I know Soldat means Soldier in German, what does it mean in French? (most of the Hirogen enemies are lebeled 'Soldat Hirogene')
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Captain
# 13
12-16-2012, 05:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by markhawkman View Post
Well I finished the mission. I like it. Not sure what was going on sometimes, but it was fun overall.

planete inconnue: you have the wrong Undine labeled Captain.

I know Soldat means Soldier in German, what does it mean in French? (most of the Hirogen enemies are lebeled 'Soldat Hirogene')
Soldat mean the same in French When I created the mission I didn't know what was the default name for the Hirogens. During the story you learn those Hirogens where Hunters, but became Soldiers because of a third faction who are using them. You suspect it's the Iconians (there was that Iconian gate, so I had to include them somewhere^^).
I'll check the captain. It's not easy to see who's the officer in a group, usually he stand away from the others by default, but not every time.
Thank you for playing and leaving a comment

Last edited by erei1; 12-16-2012 at 05:28 AM.
Captain
# 14
12-16-2012, 05:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by erei1 View Post
It's not easy to see who's the officer in a group, usually he stand away from the others by default, but not every time.
That IS a major annoyance in the Foundry. The only way to be sure which character is which in a mob is to do a test play and check their names on the map before you enter the area to see how they are arranged. If the characters were always in decending order of rank (i.e. player 1 is always the high level) they would be much easier to work with.
Rihannsu
# 15
12-16-2012, 05:31 AM
I don't think you need to type in names for each enemy. the game should automatically fill in names if you don't.
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
Captain
# 16
12-16-2012, 05:32 AM
Yes but sometimes you want to reskin them or assign character names.
Captain
# 17
12-16-2012, 05:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by markhawkman View Post
I don't think you need to type in names for each enemy. the game should automatically fill in names if you don't.
Didn't know that ! Thank you !