Starfleet Veteran
# 11
12-16-2012, 02:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitt1962 View Post
Hello all, hopefully someone can answer this question, I haven't played for a while so i hope I am just doing something wrong.

I am Vice Admiral (50) and I just purchased a Odyssey Operations Cruiser for 2,500 C-Store Points from the Starship and Shuttle Requisitions in the game. It keeps showing in the New Ship Requisitions that the price is now zero to purchase and it also said transaction successful, but it doesn't show the check mark in the box like the other ships that I have and when I go to the select ship it doesn't show the ship that I just purchased and it shows remaining slots: 5. Am I doing something wrong or is it a bug?

EDIT: I just went into the C-Store from the forum and it doesn't show me as having purchased that ship. Are the two purchases not connected or what?
For some strange reason, the Oddesy class ships (Along with the Vesta) Come in boxes when you buy them. Check your inventory for a crate, and when you open the crate, you will recieve the ship. In the C-store tab and the Ship store window, it won't be shown as ticked because you don't possess one yet, because it's still in the crate.

Hope this helps!
Ensign
# 12
12-16-2012, 04:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by latiasracer View Post
For some strange reason, the Oddesy class ships (Along with the Vesta) Come in boxes when you buy them. Check your inventory for a crate, and when you open the crate, you will recieve the ship. In the C-store tab and the Ship store window, it won't be shown as ticked because you don't possess one yet, because it's still in the crate.

Hope this helps!
Thank you so much, that is what it was, I had never thought about looking in the inventory, again, thank you.
Starfleet Veteran
# 13
12-16-2012, 11:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitt1962 View Post
Thank you so much, that is what it was, I had never thought about looking in the inventory, again, thank you.
That's no problem, this confused me when i first got my Vesta!