Lieutenant
# 1 Logitech007's 2 new missions
12-16-2012, 01:46 AM
Hey, I am back with 2 new missions that end the Tempus fugit series.
__________________________________________________ ________________________

Name: Tempus fugit: De Road Domus (Some heavy big battles)
ID: ST-HD4BEXZRY
Allegiance:Starfleet
Level:35+
Story:On your way home doing blow after blow to the Shadow Alliance, will you be able to make it home or will you be destroyed. A shocking new Shadow Alliance member is added and one of your "Allies" will soon turn. Two shocking finds will surprise you and your crew. Will you make it home safe or will you be destroyed?

Start location: Andoss system in the Dorvan sector in the Alpha Trianguli Sector Block.
__________________________________________________ _______________________

Name: Tempus fugit: Domus (mostly heavy big battles and some dialogue)
ID: ST-HJ7DUB9SI
Allegiance:Starfleet
Level:Any
Story:So you and your allies have reached the Chin?Toga system where the Shadow Alliance has massed with their two new allies, The Ferengi and the Terrans for the final push to try to return home. A final battle has begun, will you be able to make to the vortex or will you be destroyed. One member of the crew will make the ultimate sacrifice to try to get the crew home.

Where to start: Where to Start: Badland system in the Cardassia sector in the Beta Ursae Sector Block.
__________________________________________________ ________________________

These are the last 2 in my series, so they are loaded with battles, and i tried to tie up all the loose ends.
If you are not into big battles, but you have played parts 1 and 2, please play parts 3 and 4. I have spent tons of time on both missions. Please play parts 3 and 4 to complete the series.

Thanks.
Logitech007
Ensign
# 2
12-16-2012, 08:00 AM
I don't want to be nitpicking (ok, actually I want to ), but the system is called "Chin'toka" and not "Chin'Toga".
Lieutenant
# 3
12-16-2012, 02:21 PM
Thanks. When i spell checked it it was changed to that spelling, i know the name and spelling of the system.
I already changed it.

Thanks
Logitech007