Captain
If so, what are the stats of the Adapted KHG/MACO and what do they look like?
Empire Veteran
# 2
12-17-2012, 12:02 AM
I don't think anyone will reach T5 for at least another week or more, of course I would be happy to be proven wrong.

I only hope the reputation system recognises already unlocked STF sets so we don't need to redo them for the adapted sets. Too many rep bugs already.
Man is a gaming animal. He must always be trying to get the better in something or other.
Starfleet Veteran
# 3
12-17-2012, 12:02 AM
You won't see anyone completing Tier 5 Omega or Romulan for at least another 10 days.

And then someone would have to have enough Omega Points, BNPs, and Dilithium saved to purchase the Adapted Set.
NO to ARC!

Season 9.5 = STO's NGE is Coming!
Empire Veteran
# 4
12-17-2012, 12:03 AM
That won't happen for at least another week, minimum.

But I can tell you exactly what the stats are gonna be:

The Adapted Maco/Honor Guard, is the Mk XII set of the opposite faction. So Feds will get Mk XII Honor Guard, with all the bonuses it provides (extra torp damage, aux bonus, Mask Energy Field, etc), and vice versa.

As for what the new costumes will look like, no clue.

Captain
# 5
12-17-2012, 12:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mimey2 View Post
That won't happen for at least another week, minimum.

But I can tell you exactly what the stats are gonna be:

The Adapted Maco/Honor Guard, is the Mk XII set of the opposite faction. So Feds will get Mk XII Honor Guard, with all the bonuses it provides (extra torp damage, aux bonus, Mask Energy Field, etc), and vice versa.

More interested in the ground sets than I am the space ones. And Im really just curious what the Adapted KHG/MACO rifle will look like... as the current ones dont seem suited to the opposite roles they could be filling.

EG: The current Phaser Battle Rifle doesnt seem suited to having a grenade launcher on it, and the current KHG rifle doesnt seem suited to being a sniper rifle.
Empire Veteran
# 6
12-17-2012, 12:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mimey2 View Post
Some think that the MACO costume on the dummy on the Fed starbase which is added by one of the special projects is the new costume set, I think it is just a white version of the one wore by the photonic MACO.

As for the KDF one, I did some searching in the awsome gallery kept by Zerobang and found this, the one in the middle and the left have parts I haven't seen much of in game.

https://picasaweb.google.com/1076902...36195728082066

Nausicaan security personal on the KDF starbase wear parts of the middle one and I think maybe the KHG photonic boff has some of those parts too. Just speculation, these may just be concepts.
Man is a gaming animal. He must always be trying to get the better in something or other.

Last edited by defalus; 12-17-2012 at 12:24 AM.
Career Officer
# 7
12-17-2012, 12:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by azurianstar View Post
And then someone would have to have enough Omega Points, BNPs, and Dilithium saved to purchase the Adapted Set.
I know myself and a few other people in my fleet have an unopened crate from S6 conversion with 3000 omega marks, BNPs, and some dilithium. I specifically saved enough EDCs etc in S6 for this conversion. Some may say I should have converted it to dilithium before hand, but I didn't want to have grind out another 3000 omega marks to get the set. So I'm pretty much set to buy when I hit T5, which won't be for another week and a half.
# 8
12-17-2012, 12:35 AM
Well it hasn't been confirmed fed now get a nade launcher on their gun, has it ?

What they said was the set would be in the counter faction style, as in dps or tank from what I understand.

I hope the visuals aren't great at all so I won't have to go buy it
Commander
# 9
12-17-2012, 12:37 AM
what is a nade launcher
What ? Calaway.
Captain