Lt. Commander
# 1 Klingon Android Boff common?
12-17-2012, 04:33 AM
I know that several people posted about this some time ago. But I don't recall ever seeing a solution. Nor did I ever get a reply from PWE about this matter.

When all the vet rewards were rolled out to lifetimers we could all pick up an android Boff. Now, the fed android is a very rare. The Klingon android, for some odd reason is a common.
Does anyone know why/how, or has anyone ever received an explination from PWE?
Career Officer
# 2
12-20-2012, 08:13 PM
I noticed that, too. It doesn't seem to matter, as the traits are the same. Probably just that the android traits weren't flagged as "superior" on the KDF side.
Career Officer
# 3
12-22-2012, 03:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by richarddover View Post
I know that several people posted about this some time ago. But I don't recall ever seeing a solution. Nor did I ever get a reply from PWE about this matter.

When all the vet rewards were rolled out to lifetimers we could all pick up an android Boff. Now, the fed android is a very rare. The Klingon android, for some odd reason is a common.
Does anyone know why/how, or has anyone ever received an explination from PWE?
Strange - mine shows as KDF Engineering Bridge Officer - i.e. Very-Rare, I checked his passives and he has:

Superior Creative
Superior Acute Senses
Please join our peaceful protest to help make STO a better game
Proudly not contributing to PWE's bottom-line since October 2012
Lt. Commander
# 4
12-22-2012, 05:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by weylandjuarez View Post
Strange - mine shows as KDF Engineering Bridge Officer - i.e. Very-Rare, I checked his passives and he has:

Superior Creative
Superior Acute Senses
^This.

My Veteran Android on my Klingon character is shown as a purple Very Rare with superior passives.
Centurion Tenir - R.R.W. Taldor
Legacy of Romulus, Round One Closed Beta Tester

"The Republic may need to work with Starfleet and the Klingons now, but trust neither of them."