Career Officer
# 2111
12-17-2012, 08:02 AM
Thank you, Z for all of the help and suggestings that went into my Vesta build that seems to have turned out... AWESOME!

Quote:
Originally Posted by centersolace View Post
Her. And that is a closely guarded trade secret.
I shall guard that those secrets and my favorite person in the whole wide world with my life! [=
Captain
# 2112
12-17-2012, 04:56 PM
When tomorrow arrives, we will have a week to go until Christmas!
<--------------------> <--------------------> <-------------------->
Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.
Captain
# 2113
12-17-2012, 05:58 PM
and i tried to hide behind JC with my old looking Gal-x with twin ph v borg beams 2 of them only ani borg of the nice things loaded ageis set still like it.. didnt do as many STF w Aquilla..

i spent alot of tiem dropping plaz at the wrong tiem when jc wanted a screenie
Beware of Cloaked Romulans Bering Gifts
Career Officer
# 2114
12-18-2012, 09:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by senshibat01 View Post
and i tried to hide behind JC with my old looking Gal-x with twin ph v borg beams 2 of them only ani borg of the nice things loaded ageis set still like it.. didnt do as many STF w Aquilla..

i spent alot of tiem dropping plaz at the wrong tiem when jc wanted a screenie
lol I wasn't looking for a screenshot. It was trying to target probes but my camera was in a huge plamsa could so I couldn't see what was incoming. Because my Vesta is forword fire only. It's not the easiest thing to keep on target, especially when you can't see those targets to Gravity Well them in to place before blowing them up.
Captain
# 2115
12-18-2012, 03:28 PM
I must have 90o mostly or i feel confined on a broadsides to a TAC[sailing term] and zig
zag to set up escaep and shield protection or fire aft tubs or better mines and plasma field
to stop them rushing w eengine stun and rip att their shields so mines hit more hull

Tacing into wind was ingraned drawing an enemy to try and turn to volley and have their sails becalmed or take damage.. you wanted to stern or bow rake the fow and turn to your speed advantage and force the enemy to turn a why they did nto want to go so you could fire unreplied broadsides and swing to other side
to give them the full ships salute
Beware of Cloaked Romulans Bering Gifts

Last edited by senshibat01; 12-18-2012 at 03:31 PM.
Commander
# 2116
12-18-2012, 03:33 PM
captain zero is a "she"? awwww grrrrr ...

... puh its gettin hot in here

Last edited by lordmanzelot; 12-18-2012 at 03:36 PM.
Career Officer
# 2117
12-18-2012, 05:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by senshibat01 View Post
I must have 90o mostly or i feel confined on a broadsides to a TAC[sailing term] and zig
zag to set up escaep and shield protection or fire aft tubs or better mines and plasma field
to stop them rushing w eengine stun and rip att their shields so mines hit more hull

Tacing into wind was ingraned drawing an enemy to try and turn to volley and have their sails becalmed or take damage.. you wanted to stern or bow rake the fow and turn to your speed advantage and force the enemy to turn a why they did nto want to go so you could fire unreplied broadsides and swing to other side
to give them the full ships salute
I wasn't moving! Probes don't normally get past my ship. If they do though, there are some mines just waiting for them.
Ensign
# 2118
12-19-2012, 03:02 AM
Le gasp! Ze thread, et eez still here?
I used to be BoredZero. But then I had to switch over.
Captain
# 2119
12-19-2012, 07:54 AM
It's so nice that you barely need a jacket.
<--------------------> <--------------------> <-------------------->
Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.
Career Officer
# 2120
12-19-2012, 08:22 AM
The world got zero a Mega present this year.
I miss my _.