Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Lieutenant
# 1 Questions from a Noob
12-17-2012, 09:33 AM
Hello, just started STO about two weeks ago (CoH refugee). I am starting to pick up a few things and others I am confused about. Here are a few questions:

1) You do stuff you earn skill points and expertise. Skill points for you skill and expertise for your Boff? At level 50 I guessing you no longer acquire skill points? When you hit lvl 50 do you continue to gain expertise? Mostly wanted to have decent Boffs and hate to invest heavily in one to have points lost without way to earn more.

2) Selling stuff in exchange .. I have been posting a few things for about 50% value. Is there a guide to help someone understand the market? I played with whetworths in CoH and could rely on that for influence but with this system it seems harder to find a niche.

3) Last night made lvl 30 and talked to Quinn at ESD. I went quickly through the promotion stuff/dialogue. I did see Lt. Laura's name appear for a moment. I went to Space dock to get free ship at level 30 and it appears I do not have a free ship token. Is there a way to check if I have one? So did I miss something Quinn wanted me to do?

Thanks
Celtic Fist