Cryptic Studios Team
# 1 Hailing frequencies open:
12-17-2012, 12:29 PM
Greetings, Captains!

My name is Jeff "Adjudicator Hawk" Hamilton - you can call me Hawk for short, if you prefer. Some of you may know me as Arbiter Hawk from Paragon Studios, where I was a Systems Designer on City of Heroes for the past two years.

I hail you now from the Systems Design team here on STO, working on exciting new powers, enemies, items, ships, and more! I've been reading various threads in the forums about your wants and hopes for the game, but I figured it was time to stop lurking and come join the conversation - so feel free to use this thread to talk about enemy groups you really enjoy fighting, ships you love seeing, or just a greeting if you want. I won't be able to reply to everyone, but I'll be reading all your input, and I look forward to meeting you all.

Signing off for now,

-Adjudicator Hawk
Career Officer
# 2
12-17-2012, 12:32 PM
Hello new/old dev!

That is all

Check out my Foundry missions:
Standalone - The Great Escape - The Galaxy's Fair - Purity I: Of Denial - Return to Oblivion
The Defenders - Duritanium Man - The Improbable Bulk - [WIP] Commander Rihan
Survivor of Romulus
# 3
Hello and welcome
We are not all as crazed as we seem

Promise
Starfleet Veteran
# 4 Welcome aboard
Welcome aboard Hawk!
Matt Miracle

Fleet Commander in Chief for Covenant of Honor [FED] (formerly Task Force A.W.O.L.)
House Leader for Honorable House or Mor'gue [KDF]
Captain
# 5
12-17-2012, 12:37 PM
Guess there was one good thing that came out of City of Heroes being shut down. Good devs will help other MMOs that I play. Although, my impression of the last few issues of City of Heroes was that it was getting really good with the story content and it was a tragedy that it got shut down.
Cryptic Studios Team
# 6
12-17-2012, 12:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by adjudicatorhawk View Post
Greetings, Captains!

My name is Jeff "Adjudicator Hawk" Hamilton - you can call me Hawk for short, if you prefer. Some of you may know me as Arbiter Hawk from Paragon Studios, where I was a Systems Designer on City of Heroes for the past two years.

I hail you now from the Systems Design team here on STO, working on exciting new powers, enemies, items, ships, and more! I've been reading various threads in the forums about your wants and hopes for the game, but I figured it was time to stop lurking and come join the conversation - so feel free to use this thread to talk about enemy groups you really enjoy fighting, ships you love seeing, or just a greeting if you want. I won't be able to reply to everyone, but I'll be reading all your input, and I look forward to meeting you all.

Signing off for now,

-Adjudicator Hawk
Shut down all communications. Set the red alert. FIRE!
Sean "Commander Ander" McCann - Content Designer
Career Officer
# 7
12-17-2012, 12:51 PM
Glad to see you landed here, Hawk. Keep your personal shields handy-you may need them!

Ensign
# 8
12-17-2012, 12:58 PM
Hawkward...
Empire Veteran
# 9
12-17-2012, 12:59 PM
All 18% will return fire!

Holy crap they targeted our weapons with another nerf and put the rest of the stuff we have in lockboxes for the feds!
Career Officer
# 10
12-17-2012, 01:02 PM
Hey hawk, welcome to STO!

Its great to have another dev on our side... hopefully you won't give us any POW! or ZAPS! in the game...