Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Career Officer
# 18
12-17-2012, 02:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by adjudicatorhawk View Post
Greetings, Captains!

My name is Jeff "Adjudicator Hawk" Hamilton - you can call me Hawk for short, if you prefer. Some of you may know me as Arbiter Hawk from Paragon Studios, where I was a Systems Designer on City of Heroes for the past two years.

I hail you now from the Systems Design team here on STO, working on exciting new powers, enemies, items, ships, and more! I've been reading various threads in the forums about your wants and hopes for the game, but I figured it was time to stop lurking and come join the conversation - so feel free to use this thread to talk about enemy groups you really enjoy fighting, ships you love seeing, or just a greeting if you want. I won't be able to reply to everyone, but I'll be reading all your input, and I look forward to meeting you all.

Signing off for now,

-Adjudicator Hawk
The last time someone called "Hawk" worked with anything Star Trek, he was assimilated by the Borg (Lieutenant Hawk was the Enterprise-E's helmsman in Star Trek: First Contact, he was assimilated in the Deflector Dish scene). When you make your avatar, you should use him. XD If you need a source, Memory Alpha is your friend.

I never played CoH, unfortunately. But, I heard it was great, aside from almost being Cryptic's first MMO. I was still sad to see it go, but at least the devs still have jobs. CoH went from Cryptic, and after it ends, its devs come to Cryptic. It's... almost ironic. CoH was loved for a reason, so I expect great things from you. Welcome to the team, can't wait to see your handiwork!
All Good Things Must Come On Tuesday. (it's a liiiink!)

Musings of a Mad Man; Or, What This Game Could Fix

<--Click for how to get one of these.

Last edited by icegavel; 12-17-2012 at 02:35 PM.