Cryptic Studios Team
We will be bringing the Tribble server down for maintenance to apply a new update.
ST.25.20121210a.8

General:
  • Embassy Update: - The Kit Vendor will now properly unlock upon reaching T1 Recruitment, instead of incorrectly requiring T1 Diplomacy.
  • Romulan Reputation Updates:
    • The Tier 4 "Romulan Plasma Torpedo" project now properly rewards a "Romulan Hyper-Plasma Torpedo Launcher" instead of the Rapid Fire torpedo.
      • Players that have already completed this project will find the torpedo they previously acquired has changed from the Rapid Fire plasma into the Hyper-Plasma Torpedo, which will now also register as part of the "Romulan Singularity Harness" gear set.
  • Players under max level will be able to travel between the System and Embassy maps on New Romulus.
  • Updated the tooltips for the Queues header in the journal.
  • Searching for Foundry missions will no longer always report that the search failed, even when it's successful.
  • Resolved an issue that caused the gameclient to freeze when being auto-teamed for PvE and PvP maps.
  • Resolved issue that occasionally caused character creation to fail when creating a character for the Foundry editor.
  • Resolved the issue with all Defera zone missions that caused them to fail to turn in with an Inventory Full message.

Systems:
  • Drastically reduced the shield healing provided by Superior Shield Repair.
  • Fixed a typo in Reactive Shielding.
  • Sensor Targeting Assault will now properly apply a 12-second Placate Immunity effect to the target after it expires.
  • The different ranks of Covert Operative now have different display names.
  • Emergency Secondary Shielding should now work properly.
  • Reactive Shielding should now work properly.
  • Reactive Shielding and Emergency Secondary Shielding now heal for flat values rather than a percentage of your maximum shields. This should generally represent a performance improvement.
  • Quantum Singularity Manipulation now also increases the Starship Shield Systems stat while it is active.
  • Changed the icon for Sensor Targeting Assault to a more appropriate icon.

Last edited by zer0niusrex; 12-18-2012 at 01:49 PM.
Rihannsu
# 2
12-18-2012, 11:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zer0niusrex View Post
[*]Resolved issue with Defera mission Memento Vitae that caused it to fail to turn in with an Inventory Full message.[/list]
That great, but can I check as there was 2 missions (at least) affected. the other was when you zap 100 borg with the special device. is that fixed as well?

House of Cards - Lvl 46 Fed mission
Cryptic Studios Team
# 3
12-18-2012, 11:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainrevo1 View Post
That great, but can I check as there was 2 missions (at least) affected. the other was when you zap 100 borg with the special device. is that fixed as well?
I've forwarded that on to QA. I don't think it was addressed--they tested all the missions and the only one they could get to fail was the one mentioned.
Thanks!
Career Officer
# 4
12-18-2012, 11:39 AM
Can we get some communication on whether malfunctioning HUD settings are being looked at or set to one side until the UI update next year? (Mouseover in particular) Thanks.
nynik | Join Date: Dec 2009
<Dev> Oaks@dstahl: *checks for CBS listening devices in the office*
Rihannsu
# 5
12-18-2012, 11:40 AM
I found the name.

its called 'field functionality figures.'

If you cant get it to fail, I do have both to 'cash in' at the same time, so maybe having memento vitae active at the same time is causing the problem?

House of Cards - Lvl 46 Fed mission
Lt. Commander
# 6
12-18-2012, 11:41 AM
and I thought I broke tribble with my couple dozen charcopies this morning... at least I got a warning
Career Officer
# 7
12-18-2012, 11:42 AM
Will the players who have already chosen this T4 shield ability get a respec to change it once it gets the nerf?
Career Officer
# 8
12-18-2012, 11:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zer0niusrex View Post
We will be bringing the Tribble server down for maintenance to apply a new update.
ST.25.20121210a.8

Systems:
  • Drastically reduced the shield healing provided by Superior Shield Repair.
Thought something wasn't right, but a nice bonus, since I was pretty much invincible in PVE. Pity none of the very old continuous bugs still haven't been addressed. This 'fix' is up there with the exiting mountain pass whilst lying down. Mountain Pass working yet? I haven't done it in awhile. Managed to complete it whilst it was bugged before and after patch... also didn't work for me on a couple occasions after the patch said it was fixed.

No fix for the tray bug/s introduced recently? I used to be able to swap my personal gear out and it would change in the tray as well... no longer. Borg tractor beam as well. I see there was something in other notes about tray power, is that related or totally different?
Career Officer
# 9
12-18-2012, 11:55 AM
Yeah, the zone-wide bomb-laying mission failed similarly for me.
Empire Veteran
# 10
12-18-2012, 11:56 AM
thank god the invinca shield passive will soon be gone. it was basically like having RSP on 100% of the time.
gateway links-->Norvo Tigan, Telis Latto Ruwon, Sochie Heim, Solana Soleus