Career Officer
# 3151
12-18-2012, 12:02 PM
Hampton is now blasting away at Borg as they keep coming. He soon runs out of shells for his shotgun and throws it at a drone. He then pulls out his knife and pistol.

Hampton: ok Sam I think I got there attention but even a killin machine like me can only hold them for so long.
Starfleet Veteran
# 3152
12-18-2012, 12:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Hampton is now blasting away at Borg as they keep coming. He soon runs out of shells for his shotgun and throws it at a drone. He then pulls out his knife and pistol.

Hampton: ok Sam I think I got there attention but even a killin machine like me can only hold them for so long.
*Sam begins to walk around the Node.*

T'mar *mental contact with Hampton*: Yeah, we've got a slight problem here...
My Fan Fictions
Career Officer
# 3153
12-18-2012, 12:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
*Sam begins to walk around the Node.*

T'mar *mental contact with Hampton*: Yeah, we've got a slight problem here...
Hampton grunts as he throws a Borg to the side and kills another with his knife

Hampton: well what problem do you have. Please tell me. I do happen to still have a anti matter charge if that helps.
Starfleet Veteran
# 3154
12-18-2012, 12:24 PM
Quote:
Hampton grunts as he throws a Borg to the side and kills another with his knife

Hampton: well what problem do you have. Please tell me. I do happen to still have a anti matter charge if that helps.
*T'mar turns to Sam.*

T'mar: He still has an anti-matter charge.

Sam: We only want to blow up the node, not the ship.

*She tightens her fists before releasing them.*

Okay, I've got an idea. Tell Hampton to plant that charge as close to the Command Centre as he can and run like hell to the Odysseus.

T'mar: The centre's armoured!

Sam: But I'm betting a photon torpedo can take out this Node.

T'mar: You're kidding!

*Sam begins walking toward a transporter pad, and T'mar's face goes grave.*

You're not kidding. That's suicide.

Sam: T'mar, even if that were 100% certain, this isn't just us, it's the 6 Billion people on Dagos Alpha Prime below us. We don't have a choice.

T'mar: You don't know that for certain.

Sam: Fine! It's my call and I'm making it!

*Sam steps onto the pad and T'mar follows her.*

T'mar: I hope you know what you're doing.

T'mar *In mental contact with Hampton*: Detonate the charge as close to the Command Centre as you can and run like hell to the Odysseus. We're on our way there now.

T'mar: There, done.
My Fan Fictions
Career Officer
# 3155
12-18-2012, 12:28 PM
Hampton recieves the message and clears himself a path to the center with a grenade. Once there he sets the charge. And makes his way to the ship killing any Borg that get in go way.
Career Officer
# 3156
12-18-2012, 01:07 PM
Hampton soon arrives on the ship. Ok I would suggest we leave now.
Career Officer
# 3157
12-18-2012, 01:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
*T'mar turns to Sam.*

T'mar: He still has an anti-matter charge.

Sam: We only want to blow up the node, not the ship.

*She tightens her fists before releasing them.*

Okay, I've got an idea. Tell Hampton to plant that charge as close to the Command Centre as he can and run like hell to the Odysseus.

T'mar: The centre's armoured!

Sam: But I'm betting a photon torpedo can take out this Node.

T'mar: You're kidding!

*Sam begins walking toward a transporter pad, and T'mar's face goes grave.*

You're not kidding. That's suicide.

Sam: T'mar, even if that were 100% certain, this isn't just us, it's the 6 Billion people on Dagos Alpha Prime below us. We don't have a choice.

T'mar: You don't know that for certain.

Sam: Fine! It's my call and I'm making it!

*Sam steps onto the pad and T'mar follows her.*

T'mar: I hope you know what you're doing.

T'mar *In mental contact with Hampton*: Detonate the charge as close to the Command Centre as you can and run like hell to the Odysseus. We're on our way there now.

T'mar: There, done.
Hampton is almost to the hanger when he detects something in the Borg systems. And he stops he tries to access it remotely but can't.

Hampton: Hampton to Sam. Go on ahead ill beam over once I'm done. But don't wait for me either.

He heads for secondary core on the ship and kills the drones in the room. He walks over to the console and taps into it using all his concentration to st through the security. Looking for the file he glimpsed.
Starfleet Veteran
# 3158
12-18-2012, 02:08 PM
Quote:
Hampton is almost to the hanger when he detects something in the Borg systems. And he stops he tries to access it remotely but can't.

Hampton: Hampton to Sam. Go on ahead ill beam over once I'm done. But don't wait for me either.

He heads for secondary core on the ship and kills the drones in the room. He walks over to the console and taps into it using all his concentration to st through the security. Looking for the file he glimpsed.
*Odysseus. Sam raises the secondary shields, severing the umbilical, before opening one of the aft torpedo launchers and setting a photon torpedo to target the Power Node.*

Sam: This is going to be rough. T'mar, is everyone still aboard?

T'mar *Over comm.*: Do you know how long a headcount would take?

Sam: Okay. Get ready.

*She sets a quantum torpedo in the forward launchers to hit the weakest point of the Hull so the Fold-Jump Drive would be able to engage.*

Fire 1.

*The photon hits the Nexus, and power all over the cube begins to fail. Debris and the blast wave clash against the Shield, rocking the ship.*

Fire 2.

*The quantum hits the Wall with so much force that while the hull does breach, the explosion nearly knocks out the Odysseus' Shields with the debris finishing the job. A chunk of debris hurtles towards the bridge.*

Oh hell!

*Sam runs to the back of the bridge and grabs a handrail as the debris smashes through the front of the bridge, just stopping short of her, before the decompression sent it and half the bridge flying out the hull breach. Sam struggles to hold on and loses her grip. An emergency forcefield activates and she hits the deck just short of where the helm and ops consoles should have been. She tries to get up as she's bleeding from her forehead. Once she gets on her hands and knees, she collapses back down.*

Sam: Com... Computer. Engage... Fold-jump. Target... 10 kilometres... bearing 000 mar... mark 0.

*The ship fold-jumps and reappears 10km from the cube.*

T'mar *Over comm. worried.*: Sam? Sam, can you hear me? Captain? Captain?!
My Fan Fictions
Career Officer
# 3159
12-18-2012, 02:26 PM
As the explosions rip through the ship he finishs the download. And heads away

Hampton: computer activate transporters for maximum range.

Computer: we can transport 3km from the ship at current power levels.

Hampton: how long till the ship explodes

Computer: 30 seconds

Hampton: ok which is better transporting or going into ablative armor lock.

Computer: armor lock

As explosions rip through it his armor completely locks as his shields hardened he. Can only hope this suit was as good as he was told.
Career Officer
# 3160
12-18-2012, 02:51 PM
After the ship explodes Hampton floats through the debris unable to move.

Hampton : computer coughs status.

Computer: primary systems offline.

Hampton : ok why can't I move.

Computer: all cybernetic limbs have been disabled. If you are not taken to a med bay for repair in 4 hours all systems will shut down.

Hampton: great well lets hope someone is out there looking for us.