Ensign
# 21
12-19-2012, 08:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ussultimatum View Post
Error (509)

This account's public links are generating too much traffic and have been temporarily disabled.

Maybe rein in the chest thumping a bit and get that link working.
Not "chest thumping" we are one of the largest and oldest fleets, and if you spend 2 -5 seconds and looked at the fleets that fly around you will see the 12th banner. From the main fleet, ALT fleet, to the KDF fleet. From PVP, PVE, to role play we're kinda everywhere in the game. All that happened was this....a job got done and a link was put up for any who wished to see it. As for the traffic...wow I think there are alot of 12th members with a smile on their face because we didnt see this coming.

The fix on a link last I heard is being worked on, this isnt a contest of "Im leet and everyone else sucks!", this was nothing more than "Hey we did this would you like to check it out?". If you see it any other way then your looking way too hard into it. Just be happy in the fact the STO is growing, from the makers to the gamers, we (everyone) are getting better everyday. From the folks that just enjoy the solo play to the folks who write up books about their ship, captain, and crew.

Thank you to everyone who worked so hard on this, thank you to my fellow 12th members and sto gamers for being a great bunch, and thank you to STO for posting us on the website and to all that took some time to check us out.

Starfleet Veteran
# 22
12-19-2012, 08:59 AM
Magazine is awesome like always guys!
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 23
12-19-2012, 09:07 AM
A more reliable link has been added to the OP: http://eamonnwatson.com/sto/magazine/201212/

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Lt. Commander
# 24
12-19-2012, 09:39 AM
Why can't anyone ask pointed questions.

Like what is the timeline on fixing bugs? Is QA effectively doing its job? Why does it seem the community is being ignored?

But no. A handful of "eh" questions. Good job there. And thanx for making me have to zoom in and click to turn the page of the interview. Wouldn't want to just have to scroll down or anything.
Career Officer
# 25
12-19-2012, 10:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by suuperduude View Post
Why can't anyone ask pointed questions.

Like what is the timeline on fixing bugs? Is QA effectively doing its job? Why does it seem the community is being ignored?

But no. A handful of "eh" questions. Good job there. And thanx for making me have to zoom in and click to turn the page of the interview. Wouldn't want to just have to scroll down or anything.
Someone is bitter. And sorry about the format but this is our fleet digital mag not a bloody blog. If you don't like it don't read it.
Rihannsu
# 26
12-19-2012, 10:09 AM
The interview was nice, though there wasn't anything new and I didn't like Dan's evasion of the first question about the Omega Rep, basically saying the answer was too complicated to go into during an interview. I suppose it may be true, but it's still disappointing. The magazine looks great, excellent/high production value.

Good job.

You can find/contact me in game as @PatricianVetinari. Original Join Date: Feb 2010.
Need Help with Ship's Power? Check out my Ship Power Guide and Calculator.
Starfleet Veteran
# 27
12-19-2012, 10:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tovalmorgan View Post
you must be new here...
You shouldnt assume that people are new if they never heard about it. I myself have been in STO for over 3 yrs and havent heard of this fleet either online nor forums.

BTW, can they (Cryptic) also secure interviews with other fleets? I'm favor of free publicity but there are tons of "great" fleets out there who would like to be given the same treatment. Just saying fair is fair and the forum should be open to "all" fleets not just exclusive rights to information.

...and yes being preemptive for those who will question my opinion as this is an open forum. I salute your right to question as you should salute/respect my right to utter my own personal opinion.

Last edited by crusader2007; 12-19-2012 at 10:13 AM.
Ensign
# 28
12-19-2012, 10:29 AM
Thank you for sharing!

Really cool magazine and a great read. Do you make a new magazine every month?
Starfleet Veteran
# 29
12-19-2012, 10:31 AM
SOMETHING REALLY BOTHER ME
why it is so obvious that i have the odd impression that cryptic does just care for americans, what about europeans , like frenchies, spanish, german.
it seems really that we are the fifth arm.
and it is not the impression of just me :an exemple spotlight missions in foundry always in english ...

Last edited by lechouy1; 12-20-2012 at 03:23 PM.
Captain
# 30
12-19-2012, 10:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by snds View Post
Someone is bitter. And sorry about the format but this is our fleet digital mag not a bloody blog. If you don't like it don't read it.
+1

Do I have to join to get a subscription?!

It's rhetorical ... but I do wish i could read more about STO from this point of view.
Kathryn S. Beringer - The Dawn Patrol

Solaris build - Veritatum Liquido Cernene