Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 1 PrimetimeUGC Interviews dStahl
12-19-2012, 07:00 PM
The team at PrimetimeUGC has released their interview with Executive Producer Daniel Stahl. Check out the episode, made completely with the Foundry, here.

Link to the interview.
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment

Last edited by pwebranflakes; 12-19-2012 at 08:02 PM.
Career Officer
# 2
12-19-2012, 07:04 PM
Welcome back PrimetimeUGC!

Check out my Foundry missions:
Standalone - The Great Escape - The Galaxy's Fair - Purity I: Of Denial - Return to Oblivion
The Defenders - Duritanium Man - The Improbable Bulk - [WIP] Commander Rihan
Career Officer
# 3
12-19-2012, 07:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
The team at PrimetimeUGC has released their interview with Executive Producer Daniel Stahl. Check out the episode, made completely with the Foundry, here.

Link to the interview.
It was a pleasure to have him on.

We're really excited for the stuff he talked about.

Make sure you all catch the full episode (you can see the Index/Chapter Selection of the show at the very beginning of the video)
Captain
# 4
12-19-2012, 07:42 PM
Thanks for coming on, dstahl. It's a great interview, even if most of it is fairly blunt admissions of "Yeah that would be awesome, but we don't have time or people to work on it."

I would like to ask for clarification on a point. It sounded like you said that scaling rewards (based on time) for Foundry missions are coming in January. Is that a correct interpretation of the comments, or are the new changes to the officer reports "the" changes that we'd get in January? I'm just a little confused about what exactly was said there.
Lieutenant
# 5
12-19-2012, 07:55 PM
after listening to the dstahl interview this is how i feel about the future of STO:
Career Officer
# 6
12-19-2012, 07:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bghost View Post
after listening to the dstahl interview this is how i feel about the future of STO:
THAT'S HOW I FELT WHEN WE RECORDED IT... AND STILL DO

*calms down*
Survivor of Romulus
# 7
12-19-2012, 09:09 PM
That was great first one I've watched I'm gonna watch the rest now!
Cryptic Studios Team
# 8
12-19-2012, 11:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bghost View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by cerberusfilms View Post
THAT'S HOW I FELT WHEN WE RECORDED IT... AND STILL DO

*calms down*
That's how we feel all the time! That's why we're always confused by the doom and gloom we see on here sometimes.
-The Artist formerly known as Tumerboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightybobcnc View Post
Tacofangs, what is your beef with where's Sulu?
Empire Veteran
# 9
12-19-2012, 11:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacofangs View Post
That's how we feel all the time! That's why we're always confused by the doom and gloom we see on here sometimes.
I can clear up the confusion... My KDF toons seem to have massive outbreaks by being poisoned by Fed Diets being passed on to them
Captain
# 10
12-20-2012, 12:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacofangs View Post
Most of the doom and gloom is concern that the game should feel more like a game and less like work. In that respect, you guys are now doing admirably.