Career Officer
# 21
12-19-2012, 09:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thratch1 View Post
The FE that rewards the Ambassador could also be part of the 3rd Year Anniversary. In fact, it's very likely what the 3rd Year Anniversary will be centered around.
Not going to rule it out, but I'm really not expecting it.

The First Anniversary was just Q appearing and us fishing for goodies (literally).

The Second Anniversary was basically the same, with Q appearing and giving away gifts. And Cryptic throwing together a quick mission for the Free Odyssey / Bortas which took us to Mars Orbit / Gandala Orbit and giving the U.S.S. Odyssey / I.K.S. Bortas her shakedown cruise.

They said they wanted it as a Featured Event, which is a 5-mission story arc. So if they don't do it, it would somewhat be a disappointment.
Captain
# 22
12-19-2012, 09:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by azurianstar View Post
They said they wanted it as a Featured Event, which is a 5-mission story arc. So if they don't do it, it would somewhat be a disappointment.
I don't think they ever said a FE had to be 5 missions long, actually. They could just say it's a one-episode FE.
Lt. Commander
# 23
12-19-2012, 10:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captiandata1 View Post
tier 5 constitutions should still a no
Yet it is not that HARD to LOCK OUT the constitution skin for a Tier 5 version of the Lt. Commander ship Cruiser/Cruiser Refit!
Commander
# 24
12-20-2012, 12:12 AM
I'm gonna have to vote for a T5 Connie in this discussion.

We have Mirror Universe ships. We have the Tholians. We have the time travel ships.

Who's to say we can't get the mirror "Defiant" from Enterprise?

A proud member of Sinfully Sexy. Join us.
Career Officer
# 25
12-20-2012, 12:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thratch1 View Post
I don't think they ever said a FE had to be 5 missions long, actually. They could just say it's a one-episode FE.
True, it doesn't have to be a 5-Story Arc.

But 1 mission doesn't really scream Event, not to mention one mission isn't really going to tell the entire story what happened to the Enterprise-C.
Empire Veteran
# 26
12-20-2012, 02:10 AM
If indeed that the new FE special rewards will be the Ambassador Enterprise C, I hope it remains as a special reward long after the anniversary is over.

I would like to reclaim the vessel at any time.

However; truth be told, I prefer the ship to be offered at the CStore. So in a way, I really am hoping that the Ambassador Class is NOT offered as a anniversary gift, which could mean reclaiming it afterwards may not be possible.
Captain
# 27
12-20-2012, 03:00 AM
Just like with the Odyssey, I'm guessing the free version you can get will only be T4 and there'll be a 10 console slot T5+ version in the C-Store soon after. I see the free version more as a tease. I'm not in the market for cruisers anyway, I'll just collect it on a character or two and that'll be it. I doubt I'll ever actually fly one if it's an Ambassador. I'm looking forward more to my free Chel Grett.
Rihannsu
# 28
12-20-2012, 03:42 AM
Ambassador and probably the k'vort for klingons seems to make the most sense. will be pretty shocked if its anything different.

House of Cards - Lvl 46 Fed mission
Career Officer
# 29
12-20-2012, 06:29 AM
DY-100. Definately.

*scurries away from flurry of spitwads and rocks*

Porthos is not amused.
Captain
# 30
12-20-2012, 09:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bumperthumper View Post
I'm gonna have to vote for a T5 Connie in this discussion.

We have Mirror Universe ships. We have the Tholians. We have the time travel ships.

Who's to say we can't get the mirror "Defiant" from Enterprise?
No, never !
A connie (nor refit) is NOT, and never will be a T5 ship. Maybe T3, but a connie in ANY form could'nt EVER stand toe-to-toe with a Galaxy or Sovvie.
KBF Lord MalaK
Awoken Dead

Now shaddup about the queues, it's a BUG