Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Career Officer
# 11
12-19-2012, 08:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xcom43 View Post
Are you talking about this new bug if you guys are just reset the BOFs to there spots this should reset it mine has not messed up since.
Ground Powers Tray. Not space.
Lieutenant
# 12
12-20-2012, 02:19 AM
I have the same problem with specific skills in the Space tray, as well. Not all of them, just certain ones like Gravitic Anchor from the Omega space set.

Last edited by gmokmoud; 12-20-2012 at 02:28 AM.
Career Officer
# 13
12-20-2012, 06:03 AM
It's all the set abilities one can activate for me - at least on my main char:

- be it the Quantum Focused Shield Bubble of the three-piece set on my Vesta or the
- Integral Frequency Remodulator and the Distortion Field from my Omega ground set

Either these abilities vanish from the tray and I have to place them back manually from the Available Powers (Space) or they simply switch places (Ground). Both is an annoyance and borks up any keybinds.
The passive abilities these sets grant do work, though.

@garakfan84:
I had the same after I did drag the Frequency Remodulator ability on one of my toons to a slot closer to my firing button (C1 or C2, I think). As the FR sits in one of the item slots, there was a free space there and I set all the Hypos, Nanites and Tribbles to one lower slot. After getting the Integral Frequency Remodulator from the set, I simply had to drag and drop all the abilities from the character window to the UI task bar again, in the proper order.
What bugs me more is the Reputation system getting the Hypos it needs from my character first - and only then the Inventory...
Ensign
# 14
12-21-2012, 04:15 PM
21/12/2012 and still no bug fix.

Any idea?

Quote:
Originally Posted by deianirrah View Post
It's all the set abilities one can activate for me - at least on my main char:

- be it the Quantum Focused Shield Bubble of the three-piece set on my Vesta or the
- Integral Frequency Remodulator and the Distortion Field from my Omega ground set

Either these abilities vanish from the tray and I have to place them back manually from the Available Powers (Space) or they simply switch places (Ground). Both is an annoyance and borks up any keybinds.
The passive abilities these sets grant do work, though.
Career Officer
# 15
12-21-2012, 06:12 PM
I've noticed another problem that happens on occasion: sometimes a ground passive ability will actually appear, unuseable, on 1 of the skill trays. Usually between tray 4 and tray 10 since those are the trays I don't have open. I have my trays set to the max of showing 3. This seems to happen usually when I gain a new passive ability either from an accolade or the rep system.

I'll try to get some screen shots next time this happens to show what I'm talking about.

Also something strange happened shortly after season 7 launched but only happened once. I was doing the new Mine Trap PVE mission and for some reason I had a tribble on my skill tray that I did not, or ever did, own. It seemed useable but I wasn't able to try and see if I could use it due to the enemies that kept popping up. After I was killed and respawned, the tribble icon was gone.
Career Officer
# 16
12-22-2012, 02:17 AM
Unusable powers in your Ground tray? For example the '700 day veteran boff' power. That sometimes replaces one of my STF 3 set bonus power. I had no idea that was a possible power.

Really wish Cryptic would just turn off the auto-populate 'feature'. And let us choose the slots in which we put our ships instead of auto-arranging it every time we rename/discharge a ship so we don't have to redo our powers tray.
Career Officer
# 17
12-22-2012, 03:17 AM
I think there is a UI Save command, but it would be nice if there was a Save / Load button for the UI and we call up the UI settings for that ship.

Anyhow, seems they got part of a UI fix on Tribble, but not sure if that same build was also used for this latest Holodeck build. And afraid the NumEnter key situation still not fixed.
Career Officer
# 18
12-22-2012, 03:46 PM
this might shed some light on the situation:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hF_TDeQ1SEQ&hd=1
Career Officer
# 19
12-22-2012, 06:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zerobang View Post
this might shed some light on the situation:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hF_TDeQ1SEQ&hd=1
Yeah I noticed that a couple weeks ago by accident and forgot about it until now. You can right click on an empty slot on a power tray and "remove/move" something that isn't there. I kept doing this for a couple minutes and noticed that after doing it once or twice on the same slot there would be nothing invisible left to remove. For me the icon showed up as a tiny square white dot when right clicking an empty skill tray slot. Perhaps this is part of the problem or maybe even the start of a solution for them to track it down.

Edit: And looking at your video when you equip an item in your device slot it makes an invisible copy of that item in the other empty slots on your skill trays. o.O
Career Officer
# 20
12-24-2012, 07:36 AM
So for example, you wish to swap devices.

1. Remove current device.
2. Empty the ex-current device's position in the power tray (It only LOOKS empty, need to right-click and drag it off still)
3. Add in the new device. IF there are no other empty spots on your power tray, it SHOULD appear where the previous device was.

Not that long ago, I just swapped devices. Just a single step process. At this rate, by next Christmas I will need to also slather my ship's hull with targh blood, solve "P vs NP" and bring about peace in the middle east.

I'm sure, somewhere, someone has a plan to introduce an additional 4 personal device slots for 1000 zen each. And all this is to prepare us purchase it without hesitation.