Captain
# 1 test vendor on tribble
12-20-2012, 01:17 PM
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...21#post7172721

they added it because we asked, now go get to testing so we can see how bad/good the tier 5 stuff will be

among other things.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mancom View Post
Frankly, I think the only sound advice that one can give new players at this time is to stay away from PVP in STO.
Science pvp at its best-http://www.youtube.com/user/matteo716
Do you even Science Bro?
Captain
# 2
12-20-2012, 01:36 PM
That...wow...is unbelievably awesome of them.

S7's had some things I didn't like, some things might be taking a little longer, etc, etc... but it's definitely got a better feel of them at least wanting to try to do things right - so as much as one may bash this or that, it's hard not to give them props for other things like this (even if you want to say they should have already done this, they didn't, and now they have...so yeah, props for that)...
Empire Veteran
# 3
12-20-2012, 02:43 PM
ya... gonna be checking out that tier 5 rom for sure. im already a quarter to half way there on my characters!
gateway links-->Norvo Tigan, Telis Latto Ruwon, Sochie Heim, Solana Soleus
Career Officer
# 4
12-20-2012, 03:46 PM
****ing finally.

But in regards to T4 passives, SURELY somebody tried it before moving to the next job? If i change a light bulb, i switch it on and off after to see if it works. If i put a shelf up, i check it after to make sure it doesn't fall off the wall and results in a week to getting it fixed at the expense of customer happiness & bootcamp feasibility.

SURELY.
Commander
# 5
12-20-2012, 04:41 PM
I'm so excited I don't even feel like throwing the standard "about time/too little too late" fit, lol. Seriously though, thank you Cryptic. This is an excellent move.

I know I'm not the greatest tester. I don't have the mind or energy for number crunching and the scientific method but there are a a few people around here who I know, if their feedback is taken seriously, could have a positive impact on future releases.

Maybe I'm wrong, but based on the assumption that it took some time and effort to put this together, I actually do believe feedback might be taken seriously.
Cryptic Studios Team
# 6
12-21-2012, 02:54 PM
I sincerely hope that the excitement seen in this thread means that there will be a good amount of PvP testing done on Tribble over the next few weeks. I realize that would take a concerted effort to get people onto Tribble and queueing up for PvP, but this community has pulled off much more complicated feats of organization lately.

I will be out of the office next week and likely not playing much STO during that time, but I'd love to return to work the following week with some solid feedback regarding some of the high-tier Reputation items, sets and powers.
-=-=-=-=-=-
Jeremy Randall
Cryptic - Systems Design
"Play smart!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Me
Kurland here...
Empire Veteran
# 7
12-21-2012, 04:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by borticuscryptic View Post
I sincerely hope that the excitement seen in this thread means that there will be a good amount of PvP testing done on Tribble over the next few weeks. I realize that would take a concerted effort to get people onto Tribble and queueing up for PvP, but this community has pulled off much more complicated feats of organization lately.

I will be out of the office next week and likely not playing much STO during that time, but I'd love to return to work the following week with some solid feedback regarding some of the high-tier Reputation items, sets and powers.
well the tier 4 stuff is live for a lot of people for holodeck testing, im proboly less then a week away from having tier 5 too. so to little to late for this maybe, but surly a valuable tool for the future rep systems. checking out all that tier 5 gear on tribble is really nice though.
gateway links-->Norvo Tigan, Telis Latto Ruwon, Sochie Heim, Solana Soleus
Career Officer
# 8
12-22-2012, 10:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by borticuscryptic View Post

oh yes looking so forward to this I hoping fleet consoles

hmm let see i think o have new set before test