Captain
# 121
12-18-2012, 03:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fadmbambam View Post
Yep - this happens to me several times a minute almost everywhere.
Several times a minute? Sounds like it may be a different thing then, hers doesn't sporadically unfreeze to refreeze, it just stays permanently frozen until the PC's restarted.
Commander
# 122
12-18-2012, 06:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dma1986 View Post
Several times a minute? Sounds like it may be a different thing then, hers doesn't sporadically unfreeze to refreeze, it just stays permanently frozen until the PC's restarted.
Ahh - yea... that happens sometimes too - about once every day or two.
Career Officer
# 123
12-18-2012, 07:53 PM
on gateway laptop major lag and video issuse tholian web does not load right blobs all time azure dose not load right
Commander
# 124
12-19-2012, 08:56 PM
Any bets on whether tomorrow's weekly patch will fix this?

Considering I can't get PWE to respond to me at all, I'm doubting it.
Ensign
# 125
12-19-2012, 10:05 PM
Alright, so I've scoured these threads up and down more times than I can count. I've tried everything short of buying a new graphics card. I'm STILL have these same problems. If I knew it'd get anywhere, I'd call PWE myself and go as high up as I could to get this matter dealt with. I'm seriously considering uninstalling and blocking this game from ever appearing on my computer.
Commander
# 126
12-20-2012, 11:03 AM
Sadly, I was right..... PWE didn't fix the problem.

Last edited by fadmbambam; 12-20-2012 at 11:20 AM.
Community Moderator
# 127 Moved thread
12-20-2012, 01:06 PM
I have moved this topic into a support forum in order to focus Dev attention. This may be merged into a similar thread if it appears to be the same issue.

Please do not "bump" this thread continually. Spamming the forums will not get things done faster and it is against forum rules.

Thanks for your cooperation.
Volunteer Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online forums -- My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment. If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a "forums and website" support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs regarding moderation inquiries.
Link: How to PM - Twitter @STOMod_Bluegeek
Commander
# 128
12-20-2012, 02:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluegeek View Post
I have moved this topic into a support forum in order to focus Dev attention. This may be merged into a similar thread if it appears to be the same issue.

Please do not "bump" this thread continually. Spamming the forums will not get things done faster and it is against forum rules.

Thanks for your cooperation.
Hmmmm.... so telling PWE whenever we have problems is "spamming"????

Since this is such a MAJOR issue that is SEVERELY affecting gameplay (and crashing people?s computers,) it would be very appropriate if PWE actually told us what?s going on with status updates. And if they needed more information - or want people to run some test/debug code, I'm sure that several of us would be glad to help out - we're tired of this. I'd really like to play the game again, and I'm sure that the rest of us do too.

I guess I look at this a lot differently than PWE does - I've been managing IT (and support) for over 20 years and I actually want my customers to complain when there's a problem.
Lieutenant
# 129
12-20-2012, 03:59 PM
I sure hope tomorrow's patch fixes this.

If not, i'll look for another MMO to play, and i'm sure others will do the same.

That's a ton of customers walking away from a problem that could be fixed if looked at.
And it's kinda clear as to where the problem is from...
The Season 7 Update.
Commander
# 130
12-21-2012, 11:58 AM
This is way beyond ludicrous - with today's update, STO has crashed my computer THREE TIMES IN LESS THAN AN HOUR!
Closed Thread