Starfleet Veteran
Just wanted to say a Thankyou to the devs for the easter eggs they have placed in the Defera daily missions when flying the Breen ship against the Breen enemies in that sector.

Nice to see the whole "whats another Breen ship doing here" thing addressed - even if its a little on the soft side (personally I think the Breen should be peeved off seeing a Fed in one of their ships!).

This is one of those detail things... not needed... but helps with immersion.

Has anyone done any episode replays and seen anything similar with any other ships like the Dominion Bugship?
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-20-2012, 06:13 PM
Since it'll be another 10 odd days till I get mine, what happens when you do fly a Breen ship on those dailies?
Starfleet Veteran
# 3
12-20-2012, 09:24 PM
Spoilers below!!!

The Breen start off saying that your ship is listed as being elsewhere initially... then when they realise youre the captain the next part changes depending on the mission.

Eg. the Defera "Emancipation" one (where you rescue Deferi prisoners from a Breen ship), the Breen goes on about how the Deferi are there on some sort of "officer exchange" program like the Feds have as way of explination of why they are there. Most of the dialog for that particular mission is changed for people flying the

It was just really nice seeing that the Devs looked into this little bit of detail and modified it accordingly. Good work and something I hope we see more of when it comes to this sort of thing.
Starfleet Veteran
# 4
12-20-2012, 09:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sloansect31 View Post
Spoilers below!!!

The Breen start off saying that your ship is listed as being elsewhere initially... then when they realise youre the captain the next part changes depending on the mission.

Eg. the Defera "Emancipation" one (where you rescue Deferi prisoners from a Breen ship), the Breen goes on about how the Deferi are there on some sort of "officer exchange" program like the Feds have as way of explination of why they are there. Most of the dialog for that particular mission is changed for people flying the

It was just really nice seeing that the Devs looked into this little bit of detail and modified it accordingly. Good work and something I hope we see more of when it comes to this sort of thing.

That's actually been part of the mission for as long as the Deferi dailies have existed... Nothing has changed, if it is exactly how you describe.

EDIT: Your message is truncated... What is the text changed to?

Last edited by koppenflak; 12-20-2012 at 09:50 PM.
Rihannsu
# 5
12-21-2012, 01:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by koppenflak View Post
That's actually been part of the mission for as long as the Deferi dailies have existed... Nothing has changed, if it is exactly how you describe.

EDIT: Your message is truncated... What is the text changed to?
Actually they say they are are passengers, it sounds like they did changed the dialog.
Commander
# 6
12-21-2012, 01:35 PM
There's 2 possible dialogs that can happen, both without the breen ship. The Officer exchange or the passengers. I've done enough of the the dailies to know.
Starfleet Veteran
# 7
12-21-2012, 01:45 PM
OK well its been a while but I was sure that the Exchange Officers bit was new! Anyway...

One of the new comments basically says "I thought the <insert ship name here> was on a low priority science mission on the outskirts of deep space. Did you get a promotion or something?" before it cuts to the normal dialog tree.

Not much... but something and nice to see.

Again, you'll all see it when you get your Breen ships... just a nice touch and something I hope the devs keep doing.
Lt. Commander
# 8
12-21-2012, 02:09 PM
There was an interesting piece of dialogue, back when the 4800 episodes featured. When you played as a lower level character, that didn't yet complete the cardassian missions, where you meet Eraun for the first time, you get cryptic dialogue, that there's a strange familiarity in the encounter, implying you've *known* each other from somewhere before... and your character was yet to meet him in the future episodes.

I thought that was a piece of gem from the devs.

Last edited by auricius; 12-21-2012 at 02:17 PM.
Rihannsu
# 9
12-21-2012, 02:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by auricius View Post
... yet your character was yet to meet him in the future episodes.
KDF can ask if they meet and he says no.
Rihannsu
# 10
12-21-2012, 02:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sloansect31 View Post
OK well its been a while but I was sure that the Exchange Officers bit was new! Anyway...

One of the new comments basically says "I thought the <insert ship name here> was on a low priority science mission on the outskirts of deep space. Did you get a promotion or something?" before it cuts to the normal dialog tree.

Not much... but something and nice to see.

Again, you'll all see it when you get your Breen ships... just a nice touch and something I hope the devs keep doing.
I'm almost certain that was always there. the breen is insulting your ship, that your are not worthy of being here.

perhaps its works well with the new ship, but im sure its not new.

House of Cards - Lvl 46 Fed mission