Go Back   Star Trek Online > Fleet Administrative Station > Earth Spacedock
Login

Career Officer
# 11
12-21-2012, 04:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by samb0wski View Post
Hey Xenovi I sent you a PM in game. No replies from you till now?
Sorry Sam, I haven't been online the last few days because of holiday traveling. I should be back in game on the 27th, however you can reach another of the fleet leaders, @remo2500, and he can get you into the fleet.
13th Autonomous Battle Group
FED | Xenovi Thor |Zenovi Thor | Fourty-Thor | Seventy-Thor
KDF |Arbiter |Brayen | Thirty-Thor
RRF | Novarren
Lieutenant
# 12
12-26-2012, 10:46 PM
Xenovi thanks for everything. I got in touch with Remo and he sent me a request and i joined the fleet. Havent seen anyone around yet. Right not doing the Romulan missions. So i'm based around Starbase 24 and thereabouts
Career Officer
# 13
12-27-2012, 04:48 PM
Not a problem Sam. I typically am on more towards the evening, after 6 CST. I just got back in game last night after doing some holiday traveling so hope to catch up with you soon.

Fleet Update:

The Industrial Fabricator finished construction early this morning and our Transwarp gate is in the works. Excellent work everyone.

Would also like to extend a warm welcome to our two newest members, Tiberius and Sam, looking forward to flying alongside you gentlemen.
RRF | Novarren
Career Officer
# 14
12-29-2012, 04:46 PM
I've decided to move website hosting to a different site as I preferred their setup more. I've updated the link in my original post.

We are still seeking new recruits!
RRF | Novarren
Lieutenant
# 15
12-30-2012, 04:07 AM
I'm proud to serve with the 13th Battle Group.

Xenovi is there any possibility of focusing on upgrading the Shipyard to get it up to level 3 as quickly as possible? I will pump in everything I got to help upgrade it faster. Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xenovi View Post
Not a problem Sam. I typically am on more towards the evening, after 6 CST. I just got back in game last night after doing some holiday traveling so hope to catch up with you soon.

Fleet Update:

The Industrial Fabricator finished construction early this morning and our Transwarp gate is in the works. Excellent work everyone.

Would also like to extend a warm welcome to our two newest members, Tiberius and Sam, looking forward to flying alongside you gentlemen.
Career Officer
# 16
12-30-2012, 10:49 AM
Of course Sam. The shipyard and Starbase are going to be our primary focus's while we work up the others only for Starbase XP. We should be hitting tier 2 on the Shipyard shortly, perhaps even this week.
RRF | Novarren
Career Officer
# 17
01-07-2013, 05:08 PM
We are still actively seeking new recruits! Are you new to the game? Looking for a group to plow through those pesky Elite STF's? Is PVP your poison of choice? If you answered any of these with a yes, we have a place for you among our ranks! Contact me any time in game, or visit our website to apply.
RRF | Novarren
Career Officer
# 18
04-26-2014, 11:55 AM
The 13Th Autonomous is looking to reform with new membership.

After a brief hiatus from the game, and with the launch of Season 9, we're looking to fill our ranks once more with some new faces. New and Old players welcomed! Feel free to contact me in game @thekalamity for more information.
RRF | Novarren
Career Officer
# 19
04-27-2014, 05:11 PM
Finally Unlocked the Tier 2 Starbase today! Big thanks to everyone grinding out the thousands of marks necessary this weekend!
RRF | Novarren