Captain
# 11
12-21-2012, 06:23 PM
The klingons need a lot more content that is uniquely Klingon rather just cloning the fed content after a certain level, being able to start from level 1 would be a good start with accompanying story missions. I just hope they do something about the UI, I know it doesn't affect everyone that way but it's enough of a problem that it's keeping a lot of players away from playing Klingons, which doesn't help whatever stats developers are looking at.
Captain
# 12
12-21-2012, 11:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxvitor View Post
The klingons need a lot more content that is uniquely Klingon rather just cloning the fed content after a certain level, being able to start from level 1 would be a good start with accompanying story missions. I just hope they do something about the UI, I know it doesn't affect everyone that way but it's enough of a problem that it's keeping a lot of players away from playing Klingons, which doesn't help whatever stats developers are looking at.
Agreed, they should add in different color schemes. They could probably stick with red, orange, and brown for the KDF, and introduce different shades for each. Federation could get blue, silver, and white, with different shades for each. This would be a nifty cosmetic addition, and the change on the KDF side would help players who have trouble with the red KDF UI. I'd personally want a darker, more blood-red/crimson color for my KDF scheme
Empire Veteran
# 13
12-22-2012, 02:40 PM
FRESH TWEET LEAK INFO..

Dateline Qo'nos..

Cheering and stomping of feet head amid a cheery outroar in the chamber of the Klingon High Council apon hearing the following tweet leak..

9 varient ships ossible (some of fllet version, no idea how many are KBF) in weeks to come.. season 8 ambasadore and Andorian ship in progress, Some sort of new KDF ship coming.. possibly lock box.. ships rumored due by febuary or there abouts.

From Al Reviera tweets:

Heh! We work fast. Here is some info just for you. Shhhh. Andorian, Ambassador, 2 for lock box, kling ship, type 8 equiv for klg.

other tweets note story and cutscene content..*crosses finger * please be KDF please be KDF, please be KDF..

Khemaraa sends.
Release 8.5 "STO The Next Generation"

Let the happy old bug stomping commence, along with refinement toward enhancing each factions play experience!
Captain
# 14
12-22-2012, 04:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bitemepwe View Post
Hope for the best. Prepare for the worst.
And if Stahl says something, expect the exact opposite.
Captain
# 15
12-22-2012, 04:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldkhemaraa View Post
FRESH TWEET LEAK INFO..

Dateline Qo'nos..

Cheering and stomping of feet head amid a cheery outroar in the chamber of the Klingon High Council apon hearing the following tweet leak..

9 varient ships ossible (some of fllet version, no idea how many are KBF) in weeks to come.. season 8 ambasadore and Andorian ship in progress, Some sort of new KDF ship coming.. possibly lock box.. ships rumored due by febuary or there abouts.

From Al Reviera tweets:

Heh! We work fast. Here is some info just for you. Shhhh. Andorian, Ambassador, 2 for lock box, kling ship, type 8 equiv for klg.

other tweets note story and cutscene content..*crosses finger * please be KDF please be KDF, please be KDF..

Khemaraa sends.
Pah, lockbox ships. I refuse to buy lockbox ships. This doesn't help me

If they put 'em in the C-store, it would be great. But it's harder to blatantly gouge the players then.
Captain
# 16
12-22-2012, 05:18 PM
Quote:
FRESH TWEET LEAK INFO..

Dateline Qo'nos..

From Al Reviera tweets:

Khemaraa sends.
Do you have a link?
Say NO to mandatory Arc!
Empire Veteran
# 17
12-22-2012, 06:14 PM
@PWE_BranFlakes
@CaptainGeko

follow these tweeters...

Khemaraa sends

Let the happy old bug stomping commence, along with refinement toward enhancing each factions play experience!
Captain
# 18
12-22-2012, 07:47 PM
Quote:
@PWE_BranFlakes
@CaptainGeko

follow these tweeters...

Khemaraa sends
I don't have Twitter. Can you just post a link or two?
Say NO to mandatory Arc!
Commander
# 19
12-23-2012, 05:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by psycoticvulcan View Post
I don't have Twitter. Can you just post a link or two?
You know this easy to use website called google?

http://www.google.lu/search?client=o...hannel=suggest

https://twitter.com/CaptainGeko
Empire Veteran
# 20
12-23-2012, 09:24 AM
yepp... google it.. and if you happen to live in a totalitarian nation state that blocks twitter, providing a direct link would just get you in trouble.