Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 313
Anyone have a clue as to what color codes the devs used on the Odyssey uniform? Maybe one of the Devs can tell us?
Vice Admiral Corris Sprint (@sprint01)
Commanding Officer - 26th Fleet [RP]
Star Trek: Praetorian Official Website
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 2,874
# 2
12-20-2012, 12:53 PM
You mean on Hot Vulcan Phaser Lady? Because she's the only "NPC" I've seen wearing one.
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 11,077
# 3
12-20-2012, 01:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by futurepastnow View Post
You mean on Hot Vulcan Phaser Lady? Because she's the only "NPC" I've seen wearing one.
The Starbase Ship Selector also wears one I believe.
http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o633/centersolace/189cux9khvl6ojpg_zpsca7ccff0.jpg

So inhumane superweapons, mass murder, and canon nonsense is okay, but speedos are too much for some people.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 183
# 4
12-21-2012, 06:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by futurepastnow View Post
You mean on Hot Vulcan Phaser Lady? Because she's the only "NPC" I've seen wearing one.
she is a npc ? :O
Survivor of Romulus
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 3,123
# 5
12-21-2012, 07:10 PM
Captain Cheesecake isn't wearing the Odyssey uniform, at least not the one we currently have in-game. The Odyssey uniform does not come in 'Open' style, and her rank pips are not the correct ones for the Odyssey uniform. Furthermore, there isn't an Odyssey skirt, as far as I am aware. Other than that, yes, she does appear to be wearing an Odyssey-like uniform.

I don't know of any official NPCs that wear the uniform, and I'm sure if Blackavaar were still around he'd have been willing to undertake the task of creating Captain Cheesecake's uniform in the costume editor.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?u=91851766000&type=sigpic&dateline=13403  39147
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 11,077
# 6
12-21-2012, 07:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iconians View Post
Captain Cheesecake isn't wearing the Odyssey uniform, at least not the one we currently have in-game. The Odyssey uniform does not come in 'Open' style, and her rank pips are not the correct ones for the Odyssey uniform. Furthermore, there isn't an Odyssey skirt, as far as I am aware. Other than that, yes, she does appear to be wearing an Odyssey-like uniform.
It's just open, has the wrong pips, and has a skirt. It's still the Odyssey Uniform.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iconians View Post
I don't know of any official NPCs that wear the uniform, and I'm sure if Blackavaar were still around he'd have been willing to undertake the task of creating Captain Cheesecake's uniform in the costume editor.
As I said above. I'm fairly certain that the Starbase Ship Selector is wearing it. I could be wrong though.
http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o633/centersolace/189cux9khvl6ojpg_zpsca7ccff0.jpg

So inhumane superweapons, mass murder, and canon nonsense is okay, but speedos are too much for some people.
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 2,874
# 7
12-22-2012, 08:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by centersolace View Post
It's just open, has the wrong pips, and has a skirt. It's still the Odyssey Uniform.
And the skirt she's wearing is just the Sierra 2 skirt.

Overall I'd guess the colors as A9 for the shoulders, H9 for the body, H1 and I16 for the trim.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:57 AM.