Survivor of Romulus
# 11
12-22-2012, 05:01 PM
They won't listen

Complete a hundred STFS on elite with bog standard gear and they still think its impossible without mkXX Yellow polkadot Maco Elite Ninja death rays
Commander
# 12
12-22-2012, 05:15 PM
Would you mind elaborating on just what about MACO isn't working as intended. What is it doing versus what it should be doing?

Thanks.
Survivor of Romulus
# 13
12-22-2012, 05:18 PM
The maco set bonus does not seem to be applied
the maco bonus vrs Borg is also not working as intended

several people I know (and who are MUCH better at this than me ) have swapped out Maco gear for other sets (Jem hadar in most cases)

Basically it broke in the update (not the last one an earlier one)
As far as I know
Commander
# 14
02-02-2013, 02:59 PM
The last couple of days of Elite STFs have been very frustrating - the entire team has been killed off by a single sphere in less than a second. It's beyond obnoxious.
Empire Veteran
# 15
02-02-2013, 03:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcsww View Post
I have done STF's with standard gear without issues and this was even before the nerf. There is some good standard gear out there if you look hard enough. I have yet to die at all in a STF since the last patch. I would say the Borg have been nerfed too much!
Somebody kill this man.
Captain
# 16
02-02-2013, 03:42 PM
I use these below.

[Assimilated Deflector Array Mk XII]
[M.A.C.O. Impulse Engines Mk XII]
[M.A.C.O. Resilient Shield Array Mk XII]
[Console - Universal - Assimilated Module]

And they run fine too things that can only kill me in stf gate and tac cube i can take on a regular cube easy,And i am going to say this as well it depends on your skill setup and how you play.It helps to have better gear.But even with MK XI gear you can still tank.I have tested lots of builds and the current one i came up with for the breen ship does massive damage.And i heal quickly as well.With my skill setup.

EDIT: This thread has been closed due to being a "necro" thread. Remember, if a thread has not been posted to in over 30 days, please start a new thread to discuss a topic Thanks! ~BranFlakes

Last edited by pwebranflakes; 02-02-2013 at 04:52 PM.
Closed Thread