Empire Veteran
# 21
12-22-2012, 09:57 PM
I have one I'm working on... I was going to do a 3 part mission but then realized those only were a fad because of how the daily used to work and now that its just 1 mission that qualifies if I add a somewhat lengthy space battle to get that 20 minutes and 3 more reviews I might be able to get mine authorized its a KDF mission surrounding rura penthe
Starfleet Veteran
# 22
12-25-2012, 07:19 PM
more then 20? they was saying 15. damn they need to make the new requirement obvious not leave people thinking 15 minutes will do it.

now if we can get rid of the out of vid memmory warning on the foundry thats cuased by changing to foundry from change character option.

Formerly Jewkesman Member from Nov 2009! :smile:
Ensign
# 23 20mins dosnt seem to be enuff
12-26-2012, 10:37 AM
been trying to get a proget of mine recognised, i doubt anyone but me in testing thats played it did it in under 20mins takes me 25 in a full teir 12 fleet flightdeck cruiser not reading anything. all i could think of is either1 my groups need to be broken up(28 groups but only 8 or so spawns(1 groups made up of 8 lots of enemys for eg) 2 starting from a cryptic map might of been doing it or 3 it needs to average longer then 30mins or all my testing has put average so low ..... or 4 theres a unmentioned item needed like npcs with useless info standing on each map.... just want to get my mission arc which should qualify(have over 5 reveiws) to qualify any tips would be apreciated, mission name is "iconian combat simulator-breen" if anyone wants to play it or look it over ect
Captain
# 24
12-26-2012, 11:47 AM
The mission, to qualify must:

*Be out of review (has its 5 reviews and is on the main list)

*Have at least an additional 5 (I believe) plays to set the timer.

There are no requirements for particular activities, npcs, etc.
Captain
# 25
12-26-2012, 01:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajstoner View Post
The mission, to qualify must:

*Be out of review (has its 5 reviews and is on the main list)

*Have at least an additional 5 (I believe) plays to set the timer.

There are no requirements for particular activities, npcs, etc.
My mission is now at 26 plays. It has to average over 15 minutes. It takes me 25 minutes to complete and the best time I've seen is 16 minutes. A different player needed 37 minutes to complete it. It does not count.
Career Officer
# 26
12-26-2012, 01:13 PM
https://twitter.com/CrypticEQAH/stat...06778986389504

Quote:
@PWE_BranFlakes @cerberusfilms We've found several missions with this issue, looking at the problem right now.
We need to push them to fix this faster

Check out my Foundry missions:
Standalone - The Great Escape - The Galaxy's Fair - Purity I: Of Denial - Return to Oblivion
The Defenders - Duritanium Man - The Improbable Bulk - [WIP] Commander Rihan