Lt. Commander
# 11
12-22-2012, 10:04 PM
Right now, it appears to be impossible to submit a support ticket or contact PWE support at all, since clicking on 'Support' via their website takes you to....nothing. Completely unhelpful to redirect us to the Support site where the 'click here for support' is in of itself, broken. Bravo.

Last edited by trellabor; 12-22-2012 at 10:06 PM.
Lieutenant
# 12
12-22-2012, 11:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
Hi captains,

Please contact our billing team for assistance if you are looking for a status update on a pending transaction. You can file a billing ticket at support.perfectworld.com.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

Brandon,
I appreciate your response but the support ticket options are having web issues. You cant put a ticket in. It dies in IE, Firefox and Chrome. You can not put a ticket sir.
Ensign
# 13
12-23-2012, 02:21 AM
I too am having trouble transferring zen from my PW wallet to my STO account, the drop down menu does not work at all.. These kinds of issues get frustrating after a while and seeing other people having trouble does not help.
Ensign
# 14
12-23-2012, 07:13 AM
I am having the same problem I purchased the $50 zen package last night using my credit card and still this morning it is in 'review'. I attempted to submit a ticket but none of the menu options are working.
If this isn't fix by tomorrow I am still going to get my extra bonus zen right? Because the only reason I brought any was because of the extra bonus.
Ensign
# 15
12-23-2012, 07:47 AM
I'm having the same issue. I've been waiting for over 15 hours. I've got the receipt from Paypal for the transaction but not the confirmation email from Perfect World.
I tried to submit a ticket, but it won't let me select anything in the required dropdown menus on the website.
Lieutenant
# 16 Need support - Zen issue
12-23-2012, 08:47 AM
I purchased Zen. It charged my bank. The PWI changed from "Review" to "Transfer Declined". This took over 20 hours.

The support tab doesnt work. I want my Zen (and bonus Zen) or my money back please. I put something in this forum before and it got moved telling me to go to the support tab. I said before in the last forum that the support tab is not working. Please assist. This is my third attempt to get something resolved since the ticket system is broken.
Lt. Commander
# 17
12-23-2012, 09:05 AM
This is ridiculous, you can't just pop onto the forums to tell people to use the 'Support site' when it's broken, then disappear. Terrible.

I'd advise everyone having issues, be careful if you decide to try and file a Paypal claim (if thats how you paid) they will immediately BAN your entire account without question. They will then hold your account hostage and tell you if you don't cancel your claim you'll remain banned permanently. Good luck getting a response from anyone either, it takes them until 8pm days later (nobody ever responded to me during 'business' hours) to get responses to anyone asking why they suddenly got their account suspended for trying to get something resolved. Never, ever seen a business function like this, it's mind bending.
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 18
12-23-2012, 09:11 AM
If you are not able to use the support page (try from a different browser? It's working for me and others), please email in directly to: customerservice@perfectworld.com and put "Billing" in the subject line.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trellabor View Post
This is ridiculous, you can't just pop onto the forums to tell people to use the 'Support site' when it's broken, then disappear. Terrible.
There was no ill intentions behind my disappearance. I'm at home for the holidays with family and went to bed

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment

Last edited by pwebranflakes; 12-23-2012 at 09:15 AM.
Starfleet Veteran
# 19
12-23-2012, 09:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by trellabor View Post
Right now, it appears to be impossible to submit a support ticket or contact PWE support at all, since clicking on 'Support' via their website takes you to....nothing. Completely unhelpful to redirect us to the Support site where the 'click here for support' is in of itself, broken. Bravo.
Go to https://support.perfectworld.com/app/ask. This works perfectly fine for me in IE and Chrome.
Matt Miracle

Fleet Commander in Chief for Covenant of Honor [FED] (formerly Task Force A.W.O.L.)
House Leader for Honorable House or Mor'gue [KDF]
Tech Support Panda
# 20
12-23-2012, 09:36 AM
Hey All,

Please delete the cookies and caches in your web browsers. Then restart your browser. On Friday, a variety of website issues occurred, and deleting everything in your browser will help flush out any residual data lurking about causing problems.

You can try using a different browser.

We just tested the support page again, and it is working currently. If you encounter issues, here are some other options: http://techsupport.perfectworld.com/...ead.php?t=2131

Please contact Customer or Billing support in a ticket preferably, or by email (info in link above) if you do not get your Zen applied in a 24 hour period.

Please note it is a long holiday weekend, and even though some of PWE will be working right through the next two weeks, some of the merchants/financial companies are not, so their resolutions will be super slow until next year when problems crop up.