Lt. Commander
# 21
12-23-2012, 09:45 AM
I'd love to Brandon, Really I would, But that would require the ability to do so. Each and every link I click to talk to your support, breaks. None of them work. I even tried the old cryptic links to no avail. But I also said that in my original post. Telling me to use a different browser is a unacceptable answer. The browser, I use on of the most popular ones around and your site isn't working with it. I tried the cookies and everything as well.

This is what I get.

Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete.

I'll file my ticket with IE since I apparently can't use one of the more popular browsers around.

Have a good time with your family and a Merry Christmas as well as a happy New Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
Hi captains,

Please contact our billing team for assistance if you are looking for a status update on a pending transaction. You can file a billing ticket at support.perfectworld.com.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

Last edited by kyuui13; 12-23-2012 at 09:55 AM.
Career Officer
# 22
12-23-2012, 09:53 AM
I am also having an issue, submitted a ticket this morning and got the canned email response that my ticket will be completed in 5 to 7 days. Now I can understand about the whole holiday thing, but why have a Zen sale that increase the amount of people buying Zen, but not have the support staff in place?
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 23
12-23-2012, 09:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyuui13 View Post
I'd love to Brandon, Really I would, But that would require the ability to do so. Each and every link I click to talk to your support, breaks. None of them work. I even tried the old cryptic links to no avail. But I also said that in my original post. Telling me to use a different browser is a unacceptable answer. The browser, I use on of the most popular ones around and your site isn't working with it. I tried the cookies and everything as well.

This is what I get.

Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete.

I'll file my ticket with IE since I apparently can't use one of the more popular browsers around.

Have a good time with your family and a Merry Christmas as well as a happy New Year
My post from the prior page has direct email information: http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...91#post7209491. Our Tech Support Panda also replied. Happy holidays and new year to you, as well!

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Tech Support Panda
# 24
12-23-2012, 10:00 AM
We do have people here, just keep in mind not as many as usual. More tickets equal slightly longer to reply with less people

That is what I get for being a curmudgeon cyborg Grinch anyways :p
Lt. Commander
# 25
12-23-2012, 10:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by darthpanda16 View Post
We do have people here, just keep in mind not as many as usual. More tickets equal slightly longer to reply with less people

That is what I get for being a curmudgeon cyborg Grinch anyways :p
Darth, Just so you know, I can't even log in with IE right now. I know the feeling being stuck at work on Christmas, been there done that. Brandon I will send in the ticket, but no offense I have little faith in that, since I have never gotten a reply from tickets.
Tech Support Panda
# 26
12-23-2012, 10:16 AM
Every single ticket gets a reply, and gets tracked. Same thing with emails, as they go into the ticketing system (they just have to be sorted and info added for what they are related to).

Make sure that you put the right key words and as much information spelled out as possible in your email and/or ticket. This helps with the system sorting things, and helps reps be able to reply to you faster.

If you send in multiple ones about the same issue, that will kick you to the end of the queue, or the system can flag them as spam, which will take longer to reply to you.
Lt. Commander
# 27
12-23-2012, 10:44 AM
Darth

here's one for you, My wife, can log in from my computer, and reach the support site using her log in. I tried it on her computer, it did the same thing that it has been doing to me, from her computer. Dunno if that helps but it tells me, its not my computer or browser,since we changed nothing but log in information.
Tech Support Panda
# 28
12-23-2012, 11:20 AM
Yep, some accounts do not want to play nice with the Rightnow support database. My account is one of them.

That is why we have the email address, and the suggestions in the tech support thread

http://techsupport.perfectworld.com/...ead.php?t=2131
Lt. Commander
# 29
12-23-2012, 11:24 AM
Thank goodness for a response. However are we now talking about the issue with not being able to submit a ticket on the website, or is the Zen 'Reviewing' issue being looked at too? They are both issues, but let's not put the cart before the horse. Thank you for responding.
Tech Support Panda
# 30
12-23-2012, 11:38 AM
Any Zen issues, please be patient and see if things resolve in 24 hours or not. If not, contact billing support.

If the billing support page isn't working well for you, email billing support!