Captain
# 21
12-23-2012, 04:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thay8472 View Post
Vote Undine!!! Rawr!

Set wise I thought it up while playing with the foundry, their armour looks so cool

now.. yes its built for the Undine.. but maybe they want to make a bipedal set for their infiltrators or some form of crazy humanoid army ? :O

As for the nicor cruiser.. pfft.. why stop there ? :O Undine faction plox. (<--- will never happen)
The sad part is that I think CBS will never allow the Undine to be player usable. Ever. They are just too powerful. Set your difficulty to Elite, and then fight the Undine. That's an NPC controlled one. Now imagine that with a player behind the wheel. Hence why they will never be made available for player use.

As for a bipedal version for infiltrators? They're shapeshifters. They don't need it XD. Also if you look at their armor, it's almost exclusively torso and head armor. They don't use leg armor other than shin-guards.

Even so, would kill to be able to play as an Undine, or at least get one as a BOff (hopefully it comes with sick armor like the Battle Leaders).

As for why stopping at the Nicor Cruiser? Mostly because you never see anything more than that in canon, and tbh, it's powerful enough as is, you don't need more =P
It is said the best weapon is one that is never fired. I disagree. The best weapon is one you only have to fire... once.
Tired of Wasting EC and Time trying to get Superior Romulan Operative BOffs? Here's a cheap and easy way to get them, with an almost 100% chance of success.
Why the Devs can't make PvE content harder.
Survivor of Romulus
# 22
12-23-2012, 05:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hereticknight085 View Post
The sad part is that I think CBS will never allow the Undine to be player usable. Ever. They are just too powerful. Set your difficulty to Elite, and then fight the Undine. That's an NPC controlled one. Now imagine that with a player behind the wheel. Hence why they will never be made available for player use.

As for a bipedal version for infiltrators? They're shapeshifters. They don't need it XD. Also if you look at their armor, it's almost exclusively torso and head armor. They don't use leg armor other than shin-guards.

Even so, would kill to be able to play as an Undine, or at least get one as a BOff (hopefully it comes with sick armor like the Battle Leaders).

As for why stopping at the Nicor Cruiser? Mostly because you never see anything more than that in canon, and tbh, it's powerful enough as is, you don't need more =P
oh fear not my friend. If they add a feature to the foundry that will allow us to edit the players appearence (Doomsday) and ship (Doomsday, Klink mission) ... then i'll make us a mission set from the Undine pow.
Captain
# 23
12-23-2012, 05:54 PM
Quote:
oh fear not my friend. If they add a feature to the foundry that will allow us to edit the players appearence (Doomsday) and ship (Doomsday, Klink mission) ... then i'll make us a mission set from the Undine pow.
An 8k dil tip sound good? Cuz that's what you'd get if you actually successfully did that.
It is said the best weapon is one that is never fired. I disagree. The best weapon is one you only have to fire... once.
Tired of Wasting EC and Time trying to get Superior Romulan Operative BOffs? Here's a cheap and easy way to get them, with an almost 100% chance of success.
Survivor of Romulus
# 24
12-23-2012, 06:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hereticknight085 View Post
An 8k dil tip sound good? Cuz that's what you'd get if you actually successfully did that.
I would just need a stupidly good epic plot.
Captain
# 25
12-23-2012, 10:35 PM
Quote:
I would just need a stupidly good epic plot.
Dream sequence.

How about this. You are told to report to ESD/Q'onos where you meet with Admiral Quinn/Chancellor J'mpok. There they tell you that they recently received a disturbing report of increased Undine and fluidic rift activity from a listening post in the Pelia sector, and that post went silent shortly after. Rescue ships were sent and only brought back one survivor, and to go and see that survivor and get a report.

You then head to the Sick Bays in either map, where you talk to the doc who tells you that the patient is permanently comatose, but you can still access their mind via neural link. So you then head to a bed, and do the neural link, where you see the survivor and they tell you that before the post was destroyed, they were touched by the mind of an Undine, and that this is what they saw:

And then from there, you can see things from an Undine point of view, where you basically do an Alpha Quadrant Invasion, where you and a fleet of other Undine ships basically attack and destroy enemy fleets (3 or 4 of them, Borg, Dominion, UFP, and KDF) and then land on and attack ESD and Starfleet Academy, or First City and Klingon Academy (depending on your side, or you can just do both), and it ends with a final massive battle against an Allied Alpha Quadrant fleet in the Pelia sector (surviving UFP, KDF, and RSA ships) where they were trying to stem the tide of invading Undine ships, culminating in an Undine victory.

From there, you can then "unplug" from the survivor and report back to Quinn/J'mpok. And mission over.

Just an idea...