Commander
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 278
# 51
12-24-2012, 04:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by erkyss2 View Post
This is not enough.
What is not enough? I dont understand.
________________________________________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by skurf View Post
That's what's so great about HoBOs. We are not just 5 or 6 competent players, we are a fleet full of badass mother****ers that will PUNISH THE FEDS until their index fingers are worn to the bone from clicking the respawn button over and over! Q'pla!
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 690
# 52
12-24-2012, 04:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ivantomdisplay View Post
What is not enough? I dont understand.
5 random ships in kerrat is not a large enough sample size to determine a valid conclusion.
Commander
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 278
# 53
12-24-2012, 04:56 AM
Tnx for clarification. Im aware of that, but it was a start, a preliminary finding. I did it with elite ones, and after that, with khg ones.
________________________________________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by skurf View Post
That's what's so great about HoBOs. We are not just 5 or 6 competent players, we are a fleet full of badass mother****ers that will PUNISH THE FEDS until their index fingers are worn to the bone from clicking the respawn button over and over! Q'pla!
Lieutenant
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 78
# 54
12-24-2012, 10:29 AM
Please, test stuff in tribble and for "PVP" too, not just for pve. Its not normal that a signle escort can have 75% cap all the time with only 2 ept2. This shield is TOTALLY BROKEN and need inmediate FIX, please.
http://flotahispana.com/imagenes/fhlogoforo.png

Siguenos en: Facebook | Twitter | Google +
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 127
# 55
12-24-2012, 11:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by erkyss2 View Post
This is not enough



Yeah, everything is, broken, FIX IT, right?

I was playin match yesterday with pug from OPVP and we vent against 4 S.OB. guys (last person was guy feom my fleet TFS) they where all running adaptive shields, and guess what, we alomst won the match ! 15-11, only reason why we lost was screwd up target calls in 2nd half of the match and lack of 1 more sci on our side IMO. Elite shields works great, and i think only ppl who are used to win all the time are complaining about them.
No offense but almost beating SOB really isn't much of achievement since they only have 2 good players.
Empire Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6,540
# 56
12-24-2012, 02:30 PM
my fleet advanced resistant resA are even kinda hax'ee, any phaser, pol, or tet user im pretty safe from. and thats most players. an extra 5 stacks of 10% resistance on top of that? i cant even imagine.
gateway links-->Norvo Tigan, Telis Latto Ruwon, Sochie Heim, Solana Soleus
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 2,967
# 57
12-24-2012, 02:55 PM
i have only 4 words for you: "I LOVE THIS COMPANY!" *cheers extaticaly*

No serious now: in my opinion cryptic is working to a point of no return for PVP balance...that point means shutting down PVP for good. Probably just easier to shut it down, than to actually attempt to fix some balance issues. You know, at a certain point you just have to shoot the sick horse...quick and painless.
Go pro or go home
Empire Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6,540
# 58
12-24-2012, 03:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by baudl View Post
i have only 4 words for you: "I LOVE THIS COMPANY!" *cheers extaticaly*

No serious now: in my opinion cryptic is working to a point of no return for PVP balance...that point means shutting down PVP for good. Probably just easier to shut it down, than to actually attempt to fix some balance issues. You know, at a certain point you just have to shoot the sick horse...quick and painless.
and yet the boot camp is officially sanctioned, and they even made a sub forum for it. pvp may forever be in obscurity, but they arent going to remove it at this point. pvp'ers will be the last people playing this game before it finally ends.
gateway links-->Norvo Tigan, Telis Latto Ruwon, Sochie Heim, Solana Soleus
Captain
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 12,160
# 59
12-24-2012, 03:16 PM
Drain, Subnuke, Plasma/Trans... it's how the Adapt guys have been dying in Ker'rat.

Not from me, mind you - I just fly around in circles trying to die 25 times.
Maal, Klingon, Mogh - Vegar, Orion, Marauder - R'ebel, Romulan, Haakona
Willard the Rat, Reman, F.T'varo - Rave, J.Trill, Kar'Fi - Mysk, Gorn, Varanus
Kopor, Nausicaan, Guramba - Nivuh, Ferasan, B'rel - Venit, Lethean, M.Qin
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 2,967
# 60
12-24-2012, 04:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dontdrunkimshoot View Post
and yet the boot camp is officially sanctioned, and they even made a sub forum for it. pvp may forever be in obscurity, but they arent going to remove it at this point. pvp'ers will be the last people playing this game before it finally ends.
i honestly do not believe anymore that at cryptic studios the right hand knows what the left hand is doing.
but you are right, probably not going to be shut down, and yeah PVP'ers will be the last STO players left in the future.
Go pro or go home
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:01 AM.