Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,413
# 101
12-24-2012, 04:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zorbane View Post
I got stuck too. Try putting it a 1
Noted , thanks Zorbane.
Rihannsu
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 12,538
# 102
12-24-2012, 06:24 PM
I thought I sent you a message in game about it. IIRC, I suggested +2. I've discovered that the game doesn't really care if you spawn a little above the actual ground.
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,413
# 103
12-24-2012, 06:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by markhawkman View Post
I thought I sent you a message in game about it. IIRC, I suggested +2. I've discovered that the game doesn't really care if you spawn a little above the actual ground.
right on.
Like I said, once the contest is over I will make the change.
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,506
# 104
12-24-2012, 06:33 PM
Are you not allowed to make fixes now?

Check out my Foundry missions:
Standalone - The Great Escape - The Galaxy's Fair - Purity I: Of Denial - Return to Oblivion
The Defenders - Duritanium Man - The Improbable Bulk - [WIP] Commander Rihan
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,413
# 105
12-24-2012, 06:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zorbane View Post
Are you not allowed to make fixes now?
probably, but I have only seen this reported by less than a handful of players. I also have had someone say all they had to do was drop and retake the mission to fix it.

I am conflicted about whether to republish while the contest is going on
Rihannsu
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 12,538
# 106
12-24-2012, 08:45 PM
we're allowed to republish for minor bug fixes. Your mission isn't the only one to use Drozana and the other one had this problem too.
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 126
# 107
12-25-2012, 04:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hippiejon View Post
So, Dark Alliance part 1 by @skydawn is a very fun, well put together mission.
4 or 5 stars easy.
But it has nothing to do with the challenge.
Why is it an entrant ?

It does not continue any of the Featured Episode Series, which would seem to have been the core concept behind this challenge.

Brandon ?
comment ?
I'll take responsibility for that. I came back to this game only about a month ago since I played during beta/launch. I saw the Foundry Challenge and thought it would be awesome to see how my first created mission held up. Once I re-read that the challenge was for a follow-up to established content, I realized that I probably should not have submitted it. Apologies on that.

I'll understand just fine if it's disqualified from voting or what have you. I'm just glad to see people playing and having fun with it. And thank you for the compliment. Yours was a lot of fun as well.

Last edited by skydawnknight; 12-25-2012 at 04:41 AM.
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,413
# 108
12-25-2012, 05:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by skydawnknight View Post
I'll take responsibility for that. I came back to this game only about a month ago since I played during beta/launch. I saw the Foundry Challenge and thought it would be awesome to see how my first created mission held up. Once I re-read that the challenge was for a follow-up to established content, I realized that I probably should not have submitted it. Apologies on that.

I'll understand just fine if it's disqualified from voting or what have you. I'm just glad to see people playing and having fun with it. And thank you for the compliment. Yours was a lot of fun as well.
I'll say this. It holds up REALLY well.
I enjoyed the heck out of the mission.
I was just confused while playing it because it wasn't a continuation.
I'm really looking forward to more of your stuff.
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,413
# 109
12-25-2012, 05:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by markhawkman View Post
we're allowed to republish for minor bug fixes. Your mission isn't the only one to use Drozana and the other one had this problem too.
Added +1.5 to the Y on that spawn point and republishing.
No other changes have been made.

I have received one other REALLY weird comment.
Apparently for some people, the TOS Klingons in the mission are spawning as Vulcans ??
What the heck ?

Only seen a couple reports of this, and not seen it myself, but ... What the heck ?

Last edited by hippiejon; 12-25-2012 at 07:13 AM.
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,413
# 110
12-25-2012, 07:20 AM
So here's an interesting thing

I know I mixed the name of the Reuben James up a couple of times.

Reuben James
Rueben James

Easy mistake.

Glad to know that the folks at Cryptic made the same one.
Just saying.
If you play their mission.
You'll see.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:05 PM.