Career Officer
# 231
12-15-2012, 01:25 PM
Today's TFBB was teaming for Romulan Marks. We started the patrol on elite but found it was just ridiculously unforgiving. Things like Scimitar's for enemy ships really aren't fun to have to deal with in daily missions. Switching things up to normal was better. However, some of the missions still don't function in teams and force you into your own instance like the Beta Lankai system. Clearly, nothing but quality work when it comes to Cryptic Dev's! :p Considering it took us an hour and fifteen minutes to complete the daily with a full team. That was it for today's event.

Thank you to Winters, stage, solace, and Ascal for rounding out the team for today's event! I hope to see you all again tomorrow or sometime soon!
Captain
# 232
12-15-2012, 01:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcsww View Post
Today's TFBB was teaming for Romulan Marks. We started the patrol on elite but found it was just ridiculously unforgiving. Things like Scimitar's for enemy ships really aren't fun to have to deal with in daily missions. Switching things up to normal was better. However, some of the missions still don't function in teams and force you into your own instance like the Beta Lankai system. Clearly, nothing but quality work when it comes to Cryptic Dev's! :p Considering it took us an hour and fifteen minutes to complete the daily with a full team. That was it for today's event.

Thank you to Winters, stage, solace, and Ask for rounding out the team for today's event! I hope to see you all again tomorrow or sometime soon!
Ur yes well i'm sorry i vegged totally on the time here. . the ROM marks idea was a good one.. the teaming aspect should have been debugged and cross faction is the only way to go... any artificial barriers to fun don't mean much.. for fun you need open ended flexibility.
Beware of Cloaked Romulans Bering Gifts
Captain
# 233
12-15-2012, 05:00 PM
Quote:

Thank you to Winters, stage, solace, and Ascal for rounding out the team for today's event! I hope to see you all again tomorrow or sometime soon!
So much for the Multiplayer in MMO.

At least watching 7 Dedri'dexes explode at the same time was rather awesome.
http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o633/centersolace/189cux9khvl6ojpg_zpsca7ccff0.jpg

So inhumane superweapons, mass murder, and canon nonsense is okay, but speedos are too much for some people.
Career Officer
# 234
12-15-2012, 07:06 PM
Some of those instances were just brutal! So many ships and not just the easy ones. If no one had wanted the level changed. I was content in dying a few times each to power through it. Once changed to normal, I think I died a whole twice. Clearly, these dailies in teams are majorly broken though. Whether it just not letting you play as a team for a particular system or just the insane amount of the toughest enemies it can throw at you. Something needs to be tweaked.
Captain
# 235
12-16-2012, 01:24 AM
Quote:
Some of those instances were just brutal! So many ships and not just the easy ones. If no one had wanted the level changed. I was content in dying a few times each to power through it. Once changed to normal, I think I died a whole twice. Clearly, these dailies in teams are majorly broken though. Whether it just not letting you play as a team for a particular system or just the insane amount of the toughest enemies it can throw at you. Something needs to be tweaked.
Not to mention, ships shooting green stuff at green ships that shoot green stuff, while covered in green stuff, in green environments = lot's of green stuff.
http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o633/centersolace/189cux9khvl6ojpg_zpsca7ccff0.jpg

So inhumane superweapons, mass murder, and canon nonsense is okay, but speedos are too much for some people.
Captain
# 236
12-16-2012, 05:09 AM
Buko De Morte in Green - Sounds liek the makings for a space opera alright.
So Rom spacster style.. rollign with you posse
gonna get a plasma wupsty
gotta respawn to help the crew
loots at now Romulas
and youre the stew

<last offical day of civilain freedom from wakign up early..
i practiced the early get up and grabbed an xtra 15
now that two hour compute will seem obscene
and not a pleasure cruse for three days i na row
0720or0730-1630 then almost 2hur drive home on flipside.. or about 3hr driving Rt if one bridge wasent closed
turns to 4
Beware of Cloaked Romulans Bering Gifts

Last edited by senshibat01; 12-16-2012 at 05:12 AM.
Career Officer
# 237
12-16-2012, 10:57 AM
TFBB time in just over an hour! See you all at Drozana on top of the door frame into the center of the station, instance 1, at 2PM ET.
Career Officer
# 238
12-21-2012, 04:05 PM
We at the TFBB are officially on holidays! There will be no TFBB events until the new year as a result. Have a happy and safe holiday season everyone! We hope to see everyone and more back for events in 2013. Thank you to everyone who has attented a TFBB event! We greatly appreciate your attendence and your support for casual and fun PvP.
Career Officer
# 239
12-24-2012, 09:50 PM
On behalf of the Ten Forward Battle Brigades, I would like to wish everyone a very merry Christmas and a happy and safe holiday!
Captain
# 240
12-24-2012, 09:52 PM
Hooray for Holidays! May all of our TFBB Christmassy Wishes come true!