Captain
# 3291
12-24-2012, 10:03 PM
*USS Odyssey C*

James: What the hell is going on?...

Wax: I don't know yet sir.. I can already tell that we are back into our own time now and our dimension as well

Firie- That doesn't explain much as we don't know what is going on. Why hasn't the sensor feeds come back up..

James- It doesn't matter keep broadcasting on all channels.. I don't want any mis understandings..

*James' thoughts go to Sam.. *

*James' mind lets out

Sam... Where are you? What is going on...
Captain
# 3292
12-24-2012, 10:08 PM
*Weeks prior*

M- I have what you asked for.

*Replicator emissary*

RE- You have done well. You handed to us the Iconians but these Newtypes interest us.. You say that beings such as yourself are the true evolution of life.

M- We are.

RE- Now that we have this specimen * looks at the Stasis pod of Captain Dorman still asleep.* We may now begin a full study and maybe a measure towards a solution.

M- My payment?

RE- Of course. You shall continue with your endless war.

M- Of course. Good day to you emissary.
Captain
# 3293
12-24-2012, 10:30 PM
James- Are our sensor's back up?

Firie- We have partials up now. But sir what I am reading from them is nothing I have seen before.

James- Keep recording it LT. Comm try and raise SHIELD or Cole... Someone!
Captain
# 3294
12-24-2012, 10:47 PM
*OOC I figure to give you guys a splashy return and one that wasn't quite expected. You see I was hoping to weaken the quadrant with them trying to locate M or even find out who it is. But since that ship sailed. I had to improvise. James Allen and his crew got caught into one of those anomalies that Cole found earlier in this new generation. Through time and through dimensions. The ship is battered. M on the other hand brought the Replicators into the front and betrayed the Iconians. The artificial beings storyline I hope should prove to be something interesting.*
Captain
# 3295
12-24-2012, 10:49 PM
*James is trying desperately to find someone to get a hold of.*

*James mind trying to reach Cole.*

Cole can you hear me.
Career Officer
# 3296
12-25-2012, 07:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
*James is trying desperately to find someone to get a hold of.*

*James mind trying to reach Cole.*

Cole can you hear me.
Cole: yes I can. What is wrong.
Captain
# 3297
12-25-2012, 07:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Cole: yes I can. What is wrong.
James: It seems we made it back.. that is good. My vessel is a bit banged up from a seeming natural phenomenon. We also have no contact with Starfleet and much less with the provincial government. SHIELD is also not picking up. What the hell is going on.
Career Officer
# 3298
12-25-2012, 08:11 AM
Quote:
James: It seems we made it back.. that is good. My vessel is a bit banged up from a seeming natural phenomenon. We also have no contact with Starfleet and much less with the provincial government. SHIELD is also not picking up. What the hell is going on.
Cole: shield is no longer under my control. I am working with the romulans and their struggle we currently are working with the republic and the new USC to fight synthisors
Career Officer
# 3299
12-25-2012, 08:12 AM
Quote:
Most importantly the iconians are in control of the federation.
Captain
# 3300
12-25-2012, 08:14 AM
*Subspace Channels then show M and he begins speaking to the surviving government leaders and high officials of Starfleet, Cole's faction, SHIELD, Republic of Star systems, Romulans, and the Klingons.*

M- Ah greetings sentient life. You are probably wondering why I have done this thing. Slaughtered billions and crippled all of you. For over a century you have used and oppressed the beings used for information and for their powers of observation. Evolution has come back in the face of war.