Captain
# 31
12-25-2012, 07:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by age03 View Post
No.This game is not balanced in the case of other games I play so hurt yourself some more.I dare you to come on to my boards with the same name.
Uh huh... yeah... no. I have more self-respect than that. But please, by all means, keep up this pointless posturing. All you are succeeding in doing is making yourself look silly.
It is said the best weapon is one that is never fired. I disagree. The best weapon is one you only have to fire... once.
Tired of Wasting EC and Time trying to get Superior Romulan Operative BOffs? Here's a cheap and easy way to get them, with an almost 100% chance of success.
Why the Devs can't make PvE content harder.
Starfleet Veteran
# 32
12-25-2012, 02:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by edalgo View Post

Use 2 field generators in the Sci slots. Put the cloak in engineering slot. You don't need the cloak in PVE so swap it out when appropriate. Also put the borg console in engineering as well.
Just a query does having the field generators do they give diminishing returns at all?
I know Tac slots don't buy eng armours do.

Thanks
Lt. Commander
# 33
12-25-2012, 05:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by theoric View Post
Just a query does having the field generators do they give diminishing returns at all?
I know Tac slots don't buy eng armours do.

Thanks
Field gens dont have diminishing returns. But i would suggest to run cloak in sci console slot along with 1 field gen. For engi consoles i would recommend 2 neutroniums and 1 rcs.
Quote:
Originally Posted by zer0niusrex:
[*]All Warbird descriptions have been updated, typoes removed, and gramer corrected.
Captain
# 34
12-26-2012, 02:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by erkyss2 View Post
Field gens dont have diminishing returns. But i would suggest to run cloak in sci console slot along with 1 field gen. For engi consoles i would recommend 2 neutroniums and 1 rcs.
now that depends on the content that he/she wants to do, and what kind of universal consoles he got.
the assimilated console and the romulan console with the 1.9% crit is actually a must have in any case.
the cloak is only usefull in PVP, and not even there. Depends on how yor team plays it, cloak can be usefull but not obligatory. myself i allways use it in PVP, though i stopped PVPing month ago.
Field gen, i use it too in most situations, but for PVE not obligatory.
2x neutroniums, now that is an overkill in my opinion, 1 is sufficent if you skilled atleast 6 points in each armor plating skills.
5 tac consoles for the weapon type in use is obligatory in any case.
Go pro or go home
Ensign
# 35
01-07-2013, 04:19 PM
1. In-Game @handle: Wicwire II@wicwire
2. Career and Ship: Tactical\Klingon Hegh'ta
3. Language: English
4. Session: EST (Space Only)
5. Do you have any impairments we need to be aware of: None
6. Do you need to make up the first session? No*

* I wasn't in the first session, but my brother was and he is explaining session 1 to me.