Career Officer
Could that be a good addition?
-Having Cryptic make a daily trading chain of missions.
I see a scenario where you take your ship and go from place to place to pick up and deliver goods. I imagine that one could be paid out in a selection of items. It could be a selectable choice of either fleetmarks, omegamarks, romulamarks, EC, dil or a random gadget. To make it 'fun', one should also be able to choose to be paid in contraband, but having to roll towards failure, as in getting caught by federal customs.

Whaddya think?
Vice Admiral Kerayz of the Federation of Misfits.
Captain
# 2
12-25-2012, 02:41 PM
Sure, why not? Someone's gotta make the Kessel Run in less than twelve parsecs.
Captain
# 3
12-25-2012, 02:44 PM
The idea with fleet marks is, that you can only aquire them through team-play (wich makes it ironic that PvP and alike does not grant them).

I am fine with this, as long as a team is required.
My name may say "PWE member", but I will never be.
-NEVER Forget the Screwups and ignorance made towards the people who supported the game through 2011
Don't look silly, don't call it "Zen-Store" - Don't waste devs time, Post proper bug-reports - I don't like Gekos
Career Officer
# 4
12-25-2012, 03:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by anazonda View Post
The idea with fleet marks is, that you can only aquire them through team-play (wich makes it ironic that PvP and alike does not grant them).

Yeah. I have a feeling that that 'rule' could easily be changed. That colony invasion isn't really fleet related (team yes, fleet no). Eventhough it is team related, it isn't always much of teamwork involved.

I guess, if it is possible to get a meager 5 marks from that operational officer in the base, for inspecting some uniforms, creating a trade-chain-mission from the same guy, it would suddenly become fleet related.
Vice Admiral Kerayz of the Federation of Misfits.
Career Officer
# 5
12-25-2012, 05:13 PM
Sounds like Flash Trek Broken Mirror.

Maybe an ec generator.
Plaque by Voporak
I love nice long walks in the country.
Especially if they're taken by people who annoy me!
Career Officer
# 6
12-25-2012, 07:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by anazonda View Post

Where have you been? The best way to get fleet marks, outside of commendation reports, is from the Foundry.

I am fine with this, because a team shouldn't be required.
Captain
# 7
12-25-2012, 08:11 PM
I would prefer not. It would devalue fleet marks, and would probably end up with them reducing the amount received by missions etc.

No thanks.
It is said the best weapon is one that is never fired. I disagree. The best weapon is one you only have to fire... once.
Tired of Wasting EC and Time trying to get Superior Romulan Operative BOffs? Here's a cheap and easy way to get them, with an almost 100% chance of success.
Why the Devs can't make PvE content harder.
Commander
# 8
12-25-2012, 08:23 PM
to me i would kinda like to have fleet starbase Doff missions give fleet marks and provisions
Lt. Commander
# 9
12-26-2012, 02:52 AM
We need some more variety in maps or perhaps a few others with the ability to gain more than that or perhaps give us some foundry missions.