Captain
Okay, I'll admit that I hadn't really tried to champion this cause due to this not really affecting me, I was pretty good about paying attention to these things.

But I am human, and I screw up. And now I'm slated to get Scorpion Fighters.

I do not have a carrier.

Nor do I want one.

I am not buying something that is completely and unutterably useless to me. FIX THIS NOW.
http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o633/centersolace/189cux9khvl6ojpg_zpsca7ccff0.jpg

So inhumane superweapons, mass murder, and canon nonsense is okay, but speedos are too much for some people.
Lieutenant
# 42
12-26-2012, 10:35 AM
You made a mistake, deal with it. Its not like you are being locked out of something as a result. You dont get a full refund when you buy the wrong commodity or a boff/doff for the wrong faction. All your mistake is costing you is time. Deal with it.
Ignorance is an obstacle not an excuse
Let the stupid suffer
Career Officer
# 43
12-26-2012, 10:40 AM
I have to give OP my support. There ought to be a regret-button. There are to many funky bugs that could be postponed from experiencing, by cancelling a project to await a future bugfix. Imo.
Vice Admiral Kerayz of the Federation of Misfits.
Lieutenant
# 44
12-26-2012, 10:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by frontline2042 View Post
You made a mistake, deal with it. Its not like you are being locked out of something as a result. You dont get a full refund when you buy the wrong commodity or a boff/doff for the wrong faction. All your mistake is costing you is time. Deal with it.
tact noun \ˈtakt\
Definition of TACT
1: sensitive mental or aesthetic perception <converted the novel into a play with remarkable skill and tact>
2: a keen sense of what to do or say in order to maintain good relations with others or avoid offense

Your diplomacy must not even be Rank I.
Survivor of Romulus
# 45
12-26-2012, 10:43 AM
Just another problem with this waste of space/time rep system that should have never been implemented in the first place...

Give me back the old STF loot system please
Lt. Commander
# 46
12-26-2012, 10:45 AM
make the reputation thing account effected.. then it would be easier to tolerate... I am tempted to level up a new character, but when I think of I have to log on 35 days in a row to update the rep thing I make a noise along the liens of "pfftt" and do somethign else.
Captain
# 47
12-26-2012, 10:50 AM
Quote:
Yeah! I mean, like it'd be stupid to let people buy back items they had sold accidentally. Jeez. Put your big boy pants on!
Captain
# 48
12-26-2012, 10:51 AM
Quote:
He is talking about reputation in a videogame. Not some horrible crime he commited IRL.
Seriously....

Some projects need a lot to complete, and you need to finish them. Just because you selected the wrong one. And yes, you are being locked out of 1 reputation slot as a result, until you finish the stupid project.

So far I haven't made a mistake with reputation, but it scare me^^
Lieutenant
# 49
12-26-2012, 10:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pennyprimrose View Post
tact noun \ˈtakt\
Definition of TACT
1: sensitive mental or aesthetic perception <converted the novel into a play with remarkable skill and tact>
2: a keen sense of what to do or say in order to maintain good relations with others or avoid offense

Your diplomacy must not even be Rank I.
I'm as elegant as a sledgehammer, but there's not much confusion about where i stand on issues.
Ignorance is an obstacle not an excuse
Let the stupid suffer
Captain
# 50
12-26-2012, 11:08 AM
Quote:
I'm as elegant as a sledgehammer, but there's not much confusion about where i stand on issues.
So you support this mechanic that makes money off of simple easy to make mistakes? There is a very specific set of choice words for people like you.
http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o633/centersolace/189cux9khvl6ojpg_zpsca7ccff0.jpg

So inhumane superweapons, mass murder, and canon nonsense is okay, but speedos are too much for some people.