Ensign
# 1 Tribble owners beware!
12-26-2012, 05:59 AM
I had my cannibal tribble equipped to one of my officers to avoid it eating my tribble collection however with the recent update it somehow ended up in my bank along with a winter tribble that was equipped to my science bridge officer.

I logged into my bank just before to find all my ultra rare (purple) tribbles safe but was surprised to find my cannibal tribble with an evil grin on it's face sitting with my science officer's winter tribble on one side and 18 carcasses on the other having eaten all my green and blue quality tribbles

Everything I have read has said that cannibals only eat common (white) and uncommon (green) tribbles and does not attack rare (blue) or ultra rare (purple) tribbles so why did my rare tribbles end up as dinner was there an update that made the rare tribbles more appealing to the teethy little fellows?

Also the IDIC tribble is blue quality so can it end up as dinner too?
Starfleet Veteran
# 2
12-26-2012, 06:33 AM
A cannibal Tribble eats any other Tribble except special ones like Borg or Crossfire etc. The IDIC one should be safe along with any other unique ones. It will eat any non-unique ones whatever the colour so beware. Beware!
Captain
# 3
12-26-2012, 06:34 AM
Look on the bright side if your KDF trade the carcasses for dilithium
Career Officer
# 4
12-26-2012, 07:19 AM
Yeah, what Robe said! You get a pretty good return for Tribble carcasses.
Lt. Commander
# 5
12-26-2012, 07:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by robeasom View Post
Look on the bright side if your KDF trade the carcasses for dilithium
What mission trades the carcasses for dilithium? The Security Officer tribble bounty mission rewards latinum.

As an aside, I love the description of the failure outcome for that mission - your officer gets confined to quarters because he was accused of breeding tribbles specifically to collect the bounty. Which is what i do...
SQUIRREL!
-----------------------------------------
Quote:
Originally Posted by dstahl View Post
Sarcastic Venom Award!!!!
Bitter old mollusc since before the forum change.
Career Officer
# 6
12-26-2012, 12:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by macnut87 View Post
I had my cannibal tribble equipped to one of my officers to avoid it eating my tribble collection however with the recent update it somehow ended up in my bank along with a winter tribble that was equipped to my science bridge officer.

I logged into my bank just before to find all my ultra rare (purple) tribbles safe but was surprised to find my cannibal tribble with an evil grin on it's face sitting with my science officer's winter tribble on one side and 18 carcasses on the other having eaten all my green and blue quality tribbles

Everything I have read has said that cannibals only eat common (white) and uncommon (green) tribbles and does not attack rare (blue) or ultra rare (purple) tribbles so why did my rare tribbles end up as dinner was there an update that made the rare tribbles more appealing to the teethy little fellows?

Also the IDIC tribble is blue quality so can it end up as dinner too?
You must have placed them in there by mistake and don't remember. I have never once had an item equipped on my character or bridge officers suddenly on its own be moved to my bank. The only way for that to happen is from the player doing it themselves. Edit: I would say lag may have played a role in it but still for that to have happened you would have needed to actually be doing something with them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by squidheadjax View Post
What mission trades the carcasses for dilithium? The Security Officer tribble bounty mission rewards latinum.

As an aside, I love the description of the failure outcome for that mission - your officer gets confined to quarters because he was accused of breeding tribbles specifically to collect the bounty. Which is what i do...
The Tribble Bounty KDF doff assignment rewards 1,000 Gold Pressed Latinum, 5 Dilithium, skill points, and Trade commendation XP. You earn more upon critical success.
http://www.stowiki.org/Assignment:_Tribble_Bounty

Hail your new Overlord!

Last edited by monkeybone13; 12-26-2012 at 12:55 PM.
Captain
# 7
12-26-2012, 01:29 PM
I keep my cannibals in stasis. (email attachments)

I just wish I could remember to keep my ketracel white under lock and key.
KBF Lord MalaK
Awoken Dead

You're gonna upgrade my Chel Grett for FREE but charge me $30 to upgrade my Kamarag ?
Commander
# 8
12-26-2012, 04:56 PM
Why don't cannibal tribbles eat each other? My KDF toon has like six of them. They should eat each other until only one is standing
Captain
# 9
12-26-2012, 04:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by theroyalfamily View Post
Why don't cannibal tribbles eat each other? My KDF toon has like six of them. They should eat each other until only one is standing
Maybe we could have an Eppoh/Horta/Tribble combat mechanic!

I'm totally joking I hope you guys know.
http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o633/centersolace/189cux9khvl6ojpg_zpsca7ccff0.jpg

So inhumane superweapons, mass murder, and canon nonsense is okay, but speedos are too much for some people.
Lt. Commander
# 10
12-26-2012, 05:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeybone13 View Post
The Tribble Bounty KDF doff assignment rewards 1,000 Gold Pressed Latinum, 5 Dilithium, skill points, and Trade commendation XP. You earn more upon critical success.
http://www.stowiki.org/Assignment:_Tribble_Bounty
Ok, what I meant to ask was "a meaningful quantity of dilithium"
SQUIRREL!
-----------------------------------------
Quote:
Originally Posted by dstahl View Post
Sarcastic Venom Award!!!!
Bitter old mollusc since before the forum change.