Empire Veteran
# 11
12-21-2012, 01:43 PM
Well the word didn't come to an end... Why? Because the Terran Empire wouldn't allow that to happen!

Dark Mirror Fleet is looking for a few new members. We are a small, close-knit group who are not looking to becoming just another mega-fleet. We want to have a fleet where everyone knows everyone and no one is a nameless face. We have a website with forums and TeamSpeak 3.

We're all in our 30's at least and enjoy cutting up and having a great time while playing. If you ever enjoyed the story of the mirror universe or simply the thought of a darker starfleet appeals to you then come check us out at www.darkmirror.guildlaunch.com

LONG LIVE THE EMPIRE!

Last edited by serenity8060; 12-21-2012 at 01:47 PM.
Empire Veteran
# 12
12-21-2012, 02:00 PM
Well the word didn't come to an end... Why? Because the Terran Empire wouldn't allow that to happen!

Dark Mirror Fleet is looking for a few new members. We are a small, close-knit group who are not looking to becoming just another mega-fleet. We want to have a fleet where everyone knows everyone and no one is a nameless face.

We're all in our 30's at least and enjoy cutting up and having a great time while playing. If you ever enjoyed the story of the mirror universe or simply the thought of a darker starfleet appeals to you then come check us out at www.darkmirror.guildlaunch.com

Last edited by serenity8060; 12-21-2012 at 02:19 PM.
Empire Veteran
# 13
12-23-2012, 02:59 PM
Let me just clarify that we are not a new fleet... We have all of our bank tabs locked to new members for safety reasons. So if you're looking to just steal from fleets then keep looking. Don't waste your time or ours. We're looking for members who are serious about being in a smaller fleet and want to enjoy the company of like minded ppl.
Survivor of Romulus
# 14
12-23-2012, 04:15 PM
Like a true Terran I will ally myself with you... until you have worn out your usefulness.

Empire Veteran
# 15
12-23-2012, 08:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thay8472 View Post
Like a true Terran I will ally myself with you... until you have worn out your usefulness.
The Emperor has order me to ask you to register on our website. Only then will you prove yourself worthy... Long Live the Empire!
Ensign
# 16
12-24-2012, 12:29 PM
Happy and safe holidays from eveyone at Dark Mirror Fleet!
Empire Veteran
# 17
12-24-2012, 03:38 PM
Are you tired of being a nameless face in a fleet or feel like you're always running solo? I personally can't stand being apart of a fleet and feeling either of those things!

That's where we stand out. Dark Mirror Fleet isn't trying to be a maga fleet or deal with the drama that normally comes with them. We are friends first who love Star Trek.

We are a two year old fleet that has gone through some major changes in the past few months. Call us a work in progress if you wish. However with these changes come the opportunity for you to have an active role within the fleet.

We are currently looking for like minded people (at least 30 years of age) interested in a leadership role with us. Our fleet ranking system is a bit different than most fleets. But as such everyone has a voice. Have an idea to add to the back story or have suggestions on how to do something differently? Through the proper chain of command your suggestions/idea's/concerns will be herd!

Dark Mirror wants you!

Long live the Empire!
Empire Veteran
# 18
12-24-2012, 11:22 PM
We hope everyone has a wonderful and safe Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Words from the Emperor himself, "Don't open ticking gifts..."
Lt. Commander
# 19
12-26-2012, 10:42 AM
What about a Empress ? :O
Empire Veteran
# 20
12-26-2012, 01:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefastone21 View Post
What about a Empress ? :O

The Empress gave the Emperor a ticking gift...