Lt. Commander
It is my hope that we get further development for these cute little guys, more varied evolutions, combat pet variations, and even costume for them. One of my favorite suggestions made to me was that they get to wear cute little Maco/Omega/KHG armor visual either from a doff mission chain or zstore pack which you can put on them.

Any further suggestions would be welcome, let's make it known to Cryptic what Epohh fans want.
Career Officer
# 2
12-25-2012, 12:05 PM
All that would be interesting...

But what I really want/need is a SEPARATE Bank/Storage place for them and my Tribbles.
......... DaveyNY ...STO Forum Minion since February - 2009
..............Star Trek Fan since Thursday Sept. 8th, 1966
There are No Longer any STO Veterans... We're Just Minions who have Played the Game for the last 4.75 years.
.......................SARCASM... Just Another Service I Offer...
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-25-2012, 12:34 PM
+1

But i would like to see same system for all other pets in game already(sehlats/jackals/arachnid/hortas etc) , and we need to be able to spawn more than 1 non-combat pet(imagine army of epohhs behind or arround you lol).
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Starfleet Veteran
# 4
12-26-2012, 03:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by daveyny View Post
All that would be interesting...

But what I really want/need is a SEPARATE Bank/Storage place for them and my Tribbles.
Consider adding your support to LordHavelock's recommendations for Pet UI and Tribble Storage
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Vice Admiral Moogie, U.S.S. Acquisition
Rule of Acquisition #57: Good customers are as rare as latinum. Treasure them.
Captain
# 5
12-26-2012, 03:08 PM
(just my opinion)

Personally, i hope not, it would remind me of people who dress up their pets in ridiculous costumes and truely going against 'nature' Animals dont really require clothes...

Most of the time i dont see the 'cuteness' for example a cat with a 'kill me' expression having its photo taking in a santa costume, is not my idea of cute O.o

The only epohs i have are getting chucked straight into the Latinum Grinding consoles, and becoming lovely rommie marks
Your Heavy Graviton Beam deals 26470 (10583) Kinetic Damage(Critical) to Assimilated Carrier.
Captain
# 6
12-26-2012, 03:25 PM
First, a COMBAT Targ.

...Then we'll discuss the lesser creatures.
KBF Lord MalaK
Awoken Dead

You're gonna upgrade my Chel Grett for FREE but charge me $27 to upgrade my Kamarag ?
Captain
# 7
12-26-2012, 03:55 PM
Panko breaded Epohh Sweetbreads, fried in clarified butter. Mmmmmm.
Captain
# 8
12-26-2012, 04:03 PM
I'd like to have the option to make a Epohh fur coat, or shoulder pads like my tribble fur shoulder-pads KDF side.
My name may say "PWE member", but I will never be.
-NEVER Forget the Screwups and ignorance made towards the people who supported the game through 2011
Don't look silly, don't call it "Zen-Store" - Don't waste devs time, Post proper bug-reports - I don't like Gekos
Captain
# 9
12-26-2012, 08:58 PM
I am waiting for my Epohh of Borg.
Career Officer
# 10
12-26-2012, 09:11 PM
If we can cover that face in the process, then awesome. As it stands I can only find them cute as pups when they're too small for me to see... that... face without actually trying.