Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Klingon Gameplay
Login

Ensign
So, the Fed's have had a wide angle quantum just for them for awhile now. I want a Hargh'peng that's wide angle and upgrade-able with high yield and spread
Captain
# 2
12-25-2012, 02:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rononma View Post
So, the Fed's have had a wide angle quantum just for them for awhile now. I want a Hargh'peng that's wide angle and upgrade-able with high yield and spread
Um...why? the fed torp's a crutch to make up for the general lack of manuever in their top tier capital ships. WE have (aside from the Craptastic Bortasque bundle and the Vo'quv) a fine selection of ships that can actually bring cannons (and torps) to bear-even in PvP.

we don't need to lower our standards to match the Federation's inability to build a decent Battlecruiser. (aka the Bortasque lesson).

we don't need a crutch.
"when you're out of Birds of Prey, you're out of ships."
Ensign
# 3
12-25-2012, 03:20 PM
LOL, awesome.
Ensign
# 4
12-25-2012, 03:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickngo View Post
Um...why? the fed torp's a crutch to make up for the general lack of manuever in their top tier capital ships. WE have (aside from the Craptastic Bortasque bundle and the Vo'quv) a fine selection of ships that can actually bring cannons (and torps) to bear-even in PvP.

we don't need to lower our standards to match the Federation's inability to build a decent Battlecruiser. (aka the Bortasque lesson).

we don't need a crutch.
Ok, I can see that. How about a Hargh'peng that's upgrade-able then?
Captain
# 5
12-25-2012, 04:49 PM
Quote:
Ok, I can see that. How about a Hargh'peng that's upgrade-able then?
Get the torp at level 50. You will get a mk XI torp.
It is said the best weapon is one that is never fired. I disagree. The best weapon is one you only have to fire... once.
Tired of Wasting EC and Time trying to get Superior Romulan Operative BOffs? Here's a cheap and easy way to get them, with an almost 100% chance of success.
Why the Devs can't make PvE content harder.
Ensign
# 6
12-25-2012, 04:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hereticknight085 View Post
Get the torp at level 50. You will get a mk XI torp.
Thanks!
I meant with high yield and spread though
Captain
# 7
12-25-2012, 06:58 PM
Quote:
Thanks!
I meant with high yield and spread though
The Har'peng's a gimmick, we don't need a gimmick past about L40 (and if you do, there's the rep-store torps.)
"when you're out of Birds of Prey, you're out of ships."
Republic Veteran
# 8
12-26-2012, 02:13 PM
Perhaps they could at least add getting a MK XII from the Doff missions if one crits on it.
Rihannsu
# 9
12-26-2012, 03:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lianthelia View Post
Perhaps they could at least add getting a MK XII from the Doff missions if one crits on it.
I pretty sure I got one ... same stats as the Mk XI one, might be rarity with a Mk XI Blue vs a Mk.XI Purple but still the exact same stats.

As it said, its a Gimmick weapon.
Career Officer
# 10
12-26-2012, 04:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by f2pdrakron View Post
I pretty sure I got one ... same stats as the Mk XI one, might be rarity with a Mk XI Blue vs a Mk.XI Purple but still the exact same stats.

As it said, its a Gimmick weapon.
I highlighted a bit there.

What's it mean?
If I don't respond to posts on this forum don't be offended. I don't sub or follow any of them.