Bingo!

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
let them know we found several new HUGE bugs they need to fix
gateway links-->Norvo Tigan, Telis Latto Ruwon, Sochie Heim, Solana Soleus
Ensign
# 22
12-27-2012, 02:54 AM
Am i the only one that cant change my bridge layout or the look of my ship its really bugging me now.
Lieutenant
# 23
12-27-2012, 03:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fadmbambam View Post
no patches at all (hence no notes.)

Maybe they're having the devs actually play the game so they can experience the same pain we're going through (like STO crashing my system FIVE TIMES TODAY.) Maybe then they'll fix the major problems.

Edit: Make that SIX times today STO crashed my computer (4 of them in roughly a 30 minute window.)
The game never crashes on me and not on my friends either. Maybe you should do maintanance to your computer.
Career Officer
# 24 Store update
12-27-2012, 05:01 AM
If I had to make a guess, I would think that the maintenance is to turn off the current sale in the C-Store, which is scheduled to end today.

Hopefully that will also result in some after-Christmas sale?
Saving the universe ... one game at a time.
Survivor of Romulus
# 25
12-27-2012, 05:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fadmbambam View Post
no patches at all (hence no notes.)

Maybe they're having the devs actually play the game so they can experience the same pain we're going through (like STO crashing my system FIVE TIMES TODAY.) Maybe then they'll fix the major problems.

Edit: Make that SIX times today STO crashed my computer (4 of them in roughly a 30 minute window.)
Sounds like you're overheating. Don't blame STO - take the side off your computer and clean out all the dust. I bet it's monumentally filthy in there!
Starfleet Veteran
# 26
12-27-2012, 05:15 AM
The server was behaving quite nicely actually, I wonder why there is a need of meowntenance at all if there is no patch. Oh well, it's just three hours (two plus the usual delay, lol).
"Everything about the Jham'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris
Original Join Date: January 30th, 2010
Commander
# 27
12-27-2012, 06:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by holyhelmet View Post
The game never crashes on me and not on my friends either. Maybe you should do maintanance to your computer.
I'm glad for you.... but just because you're not having problems doesn't mean that others aren't. There are multiple threads about this and PWE knows that they created this problem starting with Season 7.
Commander
# 28
12-27-2012, 06:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by topset View Post
Sounds like you're overheating. Don't blame STO - take the side off your computer and clean out all the dust. I bet it's monumentally filthy in there!
no, I'm not overheating. It's a serious BUG in STO when they released Season 7 that has affected many people.

Edit: Some people even complained about it on the Tribble server BEFORE S7 was released.

Last edited by fadmbambam; 12-27-2012 at 06:11 AM.
Commander
# 29
12-27-2012, 06:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by argent007 View Post
this is probably related to the connectivity issues we've been experiencing this week....so, backend maintenance
That issue has been happening for a while - it's just worse sometimes. (I probably got disconnected four of five times yesterday - sometimes within minutes of logging on.)
Career Officer
# 30
12-27-2012, 06:15 AM
mayby they just fix server side bugs and improve stability it whould be possible they got new servers as christmas present

Vereniging van Vloten: De Verdedigers, Gathering of Tweakers & Ariesfleet en Heroes of Qo'nos
Dont Mess with the Dutch Assassin
Steam user for life Say No to ARC
Closed Thread