Empire Veteran
# 11
12-27-2012, 03:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefastone21 View Post
The typhoon class everyone wants, is it the thing from star trek Invasion or is it something in the game my brain for whatever reason has'nt acknowledged ?
Your title is misleading:

I thought you were referring to Activision's Federation Carrier U.S.S. Typhon

Link below:

http://img60.exs.cx/img60/8180/typhona20mn.jpg

I soo want that Carrier - I really wish Cryptic would grab the license for its use - It is a beautiful Carrier with bad@ss Valkyrie Fighters.

To the OP comment regarding the Typhoon Class:

I like the vessel, and its nacelles is what attracts me to it along with its hull, I don't care much for the saucer section and if they ever do introduce it for the playerbase, I am hoping there are variants to the saucer section.
Empire Veteran
# 12
12-27-2012, 03:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by artan42 View Post
It's a lovely ship, all it needs is a bridge dome rather than the flat top it currently has.
I agree in regards to the Typhoon class being a lovely vessel. I've noticed that you have pictures of both the Typhoon Class and the Jupiter Class.

I'm sorry but I hope they never inroduce the Jupiter Class, that thing is ugly as hell. I've seen it up close during a Romulan mission, I believe the ship name was the U.S.S. San Jose

Anyone know anything about the U.S.S. San Jose? I mean who design it? What was the inspiration behind it? Is San Jose in reference to a Hockey Team?
Republic Veteran
# 13
12-27-2012, 05:40 AM
I too have always wanted the USS Typhon, and the Valkyries in this game. And the Kam'Jahtae, and the Hur'q, and the USS Sentinel as a Sovereign skin, and the mutiplayer fighters...

Heck, that game was just amazing in so many ways. It was also damned difficult!
Lt. Commander
# 14
12-27-2012, 06:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stark2k View Post
Your title is misleading:

I thought you were referring to Activision's Federation Carrier U.S.S. Typhon

Link below:

http://img60.exs.cx/img60/8180/typhona20mn.jpg

I soo want that Carrier - I really wish Cryptic would grab the license for its use - It is a beautiful Carrier with bad@ss Valkyrie Fighters.

To the OP comment regarding the Typhoon Class:

I like the vessel, and its nacelles is what attracts me to it along with its hull, I don't care much for the saucer section and if they ever do introduce it for the playerbase, I am hoping there are variants to the saucer section.

sorry, mispelled it. thought it had one O