Ensign
# 3921
12-16-2012, 06:55 PM
hi guys, wondering if your still looking for captains and do you know how many would be online duing Austalian times?
Starfleet Veteran
# 3922
12-17-2012, 11:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by deescifr View Post
hi guys, wondering if your still looking for captains and do you know how many would be online duing Austalian times?
We sure are looking for new members and we have a multitude of players from around the world so its always difficult to say who is online and when.
To apply goto http://federationfleet.guildlaunch.com

Mikey
Starfleet Veteran
# 3923
12-19-2012, 09:37 AM
Wanted!

Star Trek Online's Friendly and Finest!

Federation Fleet is an all friendly, mature, helpful Fleet that includes her sister multifaction Fleets for those who enjoy playing non-Federation.

Established before STO was released we have a Membership from all around the World.

Excellent voice comms and Fleet chat! We are a well established fleet with members ranging from brand shiny new players to battle hardened veterans of the wars across the galaxy! ^^

Feel free to join in the fun with us!

Plenty of opportunities to make your mark in an excellent, happy and fun gaming community.

Look us up in game and Check out Our Web Site for more info and an Application:

www.FederationFleet.GuildLaunch.Com
Lt. Commander
# 3924
12-19-2012, 03:29 PM
Hi, just a quick question. I submitted an application a couple of days ago through the website, but there's no email confirmation, and there doesn't seem to be a way to find out if the app was even posted unless you're already a member. I just wanted to confirm that it was received.

Thanks.
Starfleet Veteran
# 3925
12-20-2012, 05:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by skydawnknight View Post
Hi, just a quick question. I submitted an application a couple of days ago through the website, but there's no email confirmation, and there doesn't seem to be a way to find out if the app was even posted unless you're already a member. I just wanted to confirm that it was received.

Thanks.
Hi, unfortabately I'm unable to check myself but I will get hold of someone who can and let you know ASAP.
May I ask what username you registered on the forums with?
Lt. Commander
# 3926
12-20-2012, 07:33 PM
I'm under the same username here: skydawnknight

Please let me know if I need to submit the app again. Thanks.
Starfleet Veteran
# 3927
12-22-2012, 02:17 PM
Quote:
I'm under the same username here: skydawnknight

Please let me know if I need to submit the app again. Thanks.
Your app has been accepted on the site, Whats your ingame name and handle so we can get you in the fleet ingame?
Starfleet Veteran
# 3928
12-25-2012, 10:28 AM
Merry Christmas fleet, I hope you all have enjoyed the day
Lt. Commander
# 3929
12-27-2012, 09:11 AM
Quote:

Thanks.
Skydawnknight,

Sorry for any delay in your app. I will check it and get back to you...Been out with a bad flu...Big time...Still easing back...

ethanADAMS..
Francis A. Kirk
Captain "USS Growler"
<Click here>Federation Fleet
Starfleet Veteran
# 3930
12-27-2012, 12:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by francisakirk View Post
Skydawnknight,

Sorry for any delay in your app. I will check it and get back to you...Been out with a bad flu...Big time...Still easing back...

ethanADAMS..
Its all sorted now, thanks anyway Ethan

Last edited by mikeyl86; 12-27-2012 at 12:46 PM.