Career Officer
# 3451
12-26-2012, 06:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
Dorman: You have my help. But if i know Allen's spawn he will know when and how to do it.
Diadact: I believe te same as well.
Captain
# 3452
12-27-2012, 09:08 AM
*Back on the Odyssey Ready Room*

James: *Places his back in his pocket despite its glowing color.* What are they immune to and what do they use.
Career Officer
# 3453
12-27-2012, 09:24 AM
The diadact stands on his bridge and looks again at what is happening.

Diadact: are all ships ready.

Shedai: yes sir they are.

Diadact: then send them out. Destroy these abominations but leave this m for me. We will wipe the galaxy clean of them.
Captain
# 3454
12-27-2012, 09:32 AM
James: Sam.. I have an idea things are speeding toward another tragedy.. I need some one to initiate talks with the synthesizers, my ship and my crew will give you that time you need. As far as this M is concerned he is right but his way of doing things is sickening.
Career Officer
# 3455
12-27-2012, 09:58 AM
Quote:
James: Sam.. I have an idea things are speeding toward another tragedy.. I need some one to initiate talks with the synthesizers, my ship and my crew will give you that time you need. As far as this M is concerned he is right but his way of doing things is sickening.
Diadact: these humans can be so bothersome. Why make peace with an enemy you could simply deal with. I will never understand them. And yet perhaps ...
Captain
# 3456
12-27-2012, 10:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Diadact: these humans can be so bothersome. Why make peace with an enemy you could simply deal with. I will never understand them. And yet perhaps ...
My grandson is a chip off the block so to speak. But ultimately diadect that is the problem guardians are also in need of change. M feels the same way but yet his removal might be the best thing. Behaving like him will be just as bad as M, and that is what he wants.
Starfleet Veteran
# 3457
12-27-2012, 10:41 AM
Quote:
Sam: James, I have tried reasoning with her. She slaughtered a Colony of innocent civilians just to get my attention.

I may be able to convince her into negotiations, but it probably won't last long. I'll put Matt in command of the Republic. Her ZPCs have been very effective against Synthesiser Vessels.

Synthesiser ships use scavenged Iconian Shield and Weapon technology, making them more powerful than anything we have... under normal circumstances.

The Republic is a prototype vessel with experimental weapon, shield, and power generation systems. I'll see about getting some of our Matter Anti-Matter Modules installed into your shield generator.
My Fan Fictions
Career Officer
# 3458
12-27-2012, 10:46 AM
Quote:
My grandson is a chip off the block so to speak. But ultimately diadect that is the problem guardians are also in need of change. M feels the same way but yet his removal might be the best thing. Behaving like him will be just as bad as M, and that is what he wants.
Diadact: and yet perhaps I know of one way to change. I will return. But I will not be as I am now.
Career Officer
# 3459
12-27-2012, 10:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
Sam: James, I have tried reasoning with her. She slaughtered a Colony of innocent civilians just to get my attention.

I may be able to convince her into negotiations, but it probably won't last long. I'll put Matt in command of the Republic. Her ZPCs have been very effective against Synthesiser Vessels.

Synthesiser ships use scavenged Iconian Shield and Weapon technology, making them more powerful than anything we have... under normal circumstances.

The Republic is a prototype vessel with experimental weapon, shield, and power generation systems. I'll see about getting some of our Matter Anti-Matter Modules installed into your shield generator.
Diadact : I have already upgraded his ship as much as his systems can take.
Career Officer
# 3460
12-27-2012, 10:53 AM
The diadact soon appears in hamptons quarters.

Diadact: you are different from normal beings. That is obvious. But how would you like to take it one more step. Allen speaks of change and it isn't easy for a being as old as myself to just change. But together it is a different matter. I will pass my knowledge and power on to you and pass to you the title of diadact. Do you accept this honor.

Hampton: will I be the same.

Diadact: no you will not.

Hampton: very well.

Diadact: prepare.

They soon both disappear.